Part 4

Hey lovely, readers I am back with an exciting interview of your favorite writer munsen12 I'd like to congratulate you for securing positions under multiple categories :)

Lots of love, best of luck for ur upcoming books !

Question 1:- what is your name (nick or pen name state as per your preference)
Ans:- My pen name is Munsen and my good name is Amrita Sen.

Question 2:- what made you choose the path to writing ?
Ans:- I didn't  choose to be a writer. I had it in my genes. I belong to a family of poets and writers. I had to write.

Question 3:- who are your favorite authors on or off Wattpad ?
Ans:- I have many favourite writers.  Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Sidney Sheldon, Nicholas Spark, and Satyajit Ray among others are some of my favourites. On wattpad I admire some good authors and appreciate everyone's work.

Question 4:- how long have you been writing ?
Ans:- I have been writing since I was in Class 9. I had taken a break during my higher studies. Took it up again after that.

Question 5:- what do you choose to write under a particular genre, if you write more than one how do you balance it ?
Ans:- I have written in different genres. Love, paranormal, thrillers etc. I don't choose them. Things shape up as I start thinking about a plot. I would love to experiment with new genres in future.
I am currently working on 5 stories. It is not an easy job to balance between them especially when they all are so different from one another. Still I try to give updates.

Question 6:- what are the upsides and downsides of being author ?
Ans:- Upside of being a writer is that you get to live in an imaginary world, create beautiful fantasies, and  express yourself freely.Downside is you get to feel restless when you stumble upon a writer's block or you don't find what you have written satisfying.

Question 7:- what do you love the most about writing ?
Ans:- Like I wrote earlier, as a writer you have the ability to create something. That's the most fulfilling feeling.

Question 8:- why do you write, what keeps you motivated during downfalls ?
Ans:- I write because that helps me get away from the harsh realities of life. Life is tough and writing gives that much needed peace of mind. Good comments and so much love from the readers help me stay motivated.

Question 9:- Out of all the books you have written, which is your personal favourite ?
Ans:- mother can't choose between her children. My books are my kids and it won't be fair to choose one among them as favourites. But Love to Fall in love and Kissing a Devil are quite close to my heart.

Question 10:- If someone is brand new to your work which book of yours would you recommend them to read ?
Ans:- A reader has his or her own preferences. Still if needed I would recommend Everything is Only for You or Kissing a Devil to start with.

Question 11:- Tell us a little about yourself what motivated you to become a writer ?
Ans:- I will say I am a good friend to people who need me. Apart from being an avid reader, I am a good listener. I believe in Empathy and love. My love for words inspired me to write. And when I write I think about Sidharth. He was, is and will always be the hero of my stories. He motivates me.

Question 12:- how do you come up with your titles ?
Ans:- I feel the title of a book reflects the essence of the story. It takes a lot of thinking for that.  If I get caught up between two names, I ask my BFF and she helps me.

Question 13:- Do you see writing as a career or hobby ?
Ans:- Both.

Question 14:- Do you feel pressure of update due to the amount of readers you have ?
Ans:- Yes, I do feel the pressure. I actually feel bad when I don't give updates even after getting messages from my lovely readers for the same.

Question 15:- How has writing affected your life ?
Ans:- Writing has helped me stay sane in the most insane conditions. I have been through a lot in the past  few years and writing has helped me to stay focused. And it has given me some lovely friends and so much love from strangers who have become a family now.

Question 16:- Have you ever sat down taken a minute to realise how popular your work has become ?
Ans:- I don't think I am popular. I don't sit and think that, rather I think about how fortunate I am to gain so much love and meet so many beautiful people here.

Question 17:- Do you have any tips for aspiring writers ?
Ans:- If  it is your passion then keep writing.

Question 18:- Is there anything you would like to say to your readers/supporters ?
Ans:- I would like to give A big Thank you from the bottom of my heart to my readers. Keep showering this kind of  love.

Question 19:- how do you deal when your reader objectifies your work ?
Ans:- If such a thing happens, one does feel bad. It's normal.

Question 20:- have you seen criticism ?
Ans:- Yes. I think we all have faced criticism in life. Ignore if it's bad, accept and change if it's positive.

Question 21:- Any favourite quote ?
Ans:- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Conficius

Question 22:- Any favourite series ?
Ans:- Harry Potter series, Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown and Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathy.

Questions 23:- favourite singer or song ?
Ans:- At present I am a die-hard fan of Arijit Singh. There are loads of songs that I absolutely love and I sing all the time. But Aane wala pal song from the old Golmal movie by Kishore Kumar would be my all time favourite.

Question 24:- favourite sport ?
Ans:- Not a sports fan anymore. Loved Cricket but after Dad left, stopped watching them.

Question 25:- Do you wish to continue or there's a chance you might quit in future ?
Ans:- I have no such plans to quit writing. But like it is said, the future is uncertain.

It's a tough job to plan questions n edit them and post. You r doing a great job.
Best wishes.
Love

————————

It was so good knowing you munsen12  thanks to you for participating and answering my series of questions so well, best of luck ❤️