𝟬𝟬𝟱, 𝘀 𝘂 𝗺 𝗺 𝗲 𝗿 𝗯 𝗲 𝘀 𝘁 𝗳 𝗿 𝗶 𝗲 𝗻 𝗱

'SUMMER BEST FRIEND'(season 1, episode 2)

(season 1, episode 2)

🐚

          𝓑ecause Eden had already talked to her mom about it back at their house, when the boys left the drive-in, she told them she was going to stay at their place for the night. She was going to wait for Belly to get back from the date with Cam to get all the details. Because that's what best friends do, and because her guilty pleasure was gossiping and finding out details about people, especially when it came to her best friend's potential boyfriend.

   However, bored of waiting stuck between the four walls of Belly's room, and also because of feeling thirsty, Eden decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink from the fridge, but when she turned around with the bottle of orange juice in her hand, she happened to bump into Conrad, who just then entered the house using the back door.

   "Don't mind me, I'm just grabbing a drink." She said sarcastically, slightly shaking the bottle and being ready to walk past him and ignore him for the rest of the night.

   But Conrad hadn't thought the same.

   "Remember when you said that I will suffer?" He asked and moved his hand to the other side of the door, blocking her way and forcing her to look up at him.

   "I for one believe that we didn't really ruin her date, but on the contrary, we actually made fun of Steven, so..." She shrugged, trying to ignore how he was looking at her, as if she had said the most interesting thing possible. "From my point of view, you got away. This time." She added the last part, looking at him intently, already planning how she was going to humiliate him if he even thought for a moment about disobeying her words.

   But that only made him smile as he removed his hand, letting her pass by, giving up adding anything else.

   But instead, Eden, annoyed by his dumb smile, took a few steps back, breathing in through her nose.

   "Do you know what I don't understand?" She asked, smiling at him, even though she wasn't feeling at all happy, and dramatically setting the bottle down on the kitchen counter.