𝟬𝟬𝟮, 𝘀 𝘂 𝗺 𝗺 𝗲 𝗿 𝗽 𝗮 𝗿 𝘁 𝘆

‘SUMMER   PARTY’(season 1, episode 1)

‘SUMMER   PARTY’
(season 1, episode 1)

🐚

          𝓐fter a few hours, while Fisher and Conklin families had dinner together, Eden returned to their house changed for the bonfire, which was going to be held on the beach. As they usually don't go to these types of events, she allowed herself time to arrange more than she would normally do. She wore a short blue summer dress that valued her body, and a pair of white converses. Her long dark brown hair was loose on her back, falling in small waves.

   Conrad was sitting by the edge of the pool, all alone in the dark, with only his feet in the water while smoking a cigarette. When his gaze fell on Eden, who was ready to enter the house to look for Belly, he was mesmerized.

   He cleared his throat, trying to get her attention, but because Eden was in her own world, she shuddered at the sound and took a step back, making eye contact with him, as her heart continued to beat faster.

   "Where are you going so arranged? Do you have a date?" Conrad asked her, blowing sweet smoke into the cool air.

   Why the heck was she finding it attractive that Conrad was smoking?

   Eden ignored that thought and sat down on the sunbed while crossing her arms together, "Since when do I owe you an explanation?"

   "You don't", he shrugged as he inhaled some smoke again, keeping his eyes on her, after that breathing it out into the night air.

   Then why was he so curious about it?

   Eden tried to say something so she could get back at him for being nosy. "Weren't you the one who said that smoking's dumb and that real athletes don't put shit in their bodies?"

   "I said a lot of stuff, and I'm not an athlete anymore, so..." He said casually, like she was supposed to know about those things.

   "You quit?" She asked surprised and he nodded. "Why?" She didn't pay much attention to him not now, and neither when they were little, so what she knew about it she knew it from Belly, but everyone knew that the boy was that passionate about football, he even went to camp every summer, that he wanted to go pro.