Chapter 37 (the vortex)

Taiyo POV-

I was reading the book that was in the water. It said "whenever someone's will power has been pushed to the absolute limit, their own body will increase their heart rate, making them extremely strong or durable. Not much is known about the spiritual vortex except for a side effect which may be elements related to a persons breathing style, will start to come out of them, acting as a weapon that destroys all life in the way. The only known person who mastered the technique was Yuki tsugikuni. Yuki was said to be a weak individual because of her small body and because she was a woman. She may have not been the strongest but she made up for that in speed, agility and flexibility. The only other slayer who managed to perform the vortex was Yoriichi tsugikuni. Though he had performed it he could not master it like his sister. In all the strength that she lacked, the vortex made up for."

Could it be the same thing tanjiro and kyojuro awakened after the mugen train incident?

I have so much information but I have to finish the 3rd trial before I can tell everyone. "Yoriichi! IM READY!"

All of a sudden the book in Taiyo's hand disappeared, a sword appeared in his hand and he was teleported near a temple. "Taiyo Kamado, the final trial will be a battle against me, but If you survive against me for 20 minutes, you will be able to access all my memories in a physical book." Yoriichi said 

"NOW KAMADO TAIYO! Use all of your power!!!"

Taiyo rushed at Yoriichi, feeling more fatigued by the second. He used "halo head dance and fake rainbow x 8" this was the maximum he could do since he was fatigued. 8 dragons with bright crimson flames rushed at Yoriichi. Yoriichi dodged, while not even moving. "Is this the power of someone blessed by god?" Taiyo thought.

Yoriichi wasn't even using modified breathing techniques so how the hell was he dodging Taiyo's attacks. Yoriichi rushed at taiyo, in speeds fast than anyone could process,  Yoriichi was faster than Taiyo's fake rainbow x16.. Yoriichi was incredible strong aswell, he flicked Taiyo and Taiyo went flying into the temple nearby. 

10 minutes left till it's over-

Taiyo got up and tried to enter the vortex. He stood still hoping to enter a desperate situation. It never came..... Taiyo was a gazelle and Yoriichi was a tiger. The battle was completely one sided.

Taiyo got back up over and over again till he had 5 minutes left.

Yoriichi exerted his power and pinned Taiyo down. In a situation that seemed hopeless, Taiyo entered it. He entered the vortex. N Taiyo's speed and strength matched Yoriichi. Flames came out of Taiyo preventing Yoriichi for touching him. 

The trial was over....

Yoriichi smiled and said to Taiyo "my time on this plane is over. Go to the rengoku household and find the flame pillar records. Use sun breathing on it to find the location of the book with my life in it. Once that is done tell everybody the truth. I'm counting on you, also be kind to your cousin." "Wait Yoriichi don't goooo!" "I need to Taiyo, but trust me I will always be a part of you. Remember to protect your loved ones. And as well as that I would suggest you wake up before one of the hashira' s seduces your love."

Yoriichi fades away.....

The end

Authors note-

Anyone tried the demon slayer game?