Chapter 28 (the star assassin)

6 years later-

Hikari POV-

I found the sword smith village this year and forced one of the sword smiths to make me a wakizashi, they agreed and, when they saw my blade they were astonished. It was purple fading out to gold with a star pattern on it. They didn't mind and recorded it.

I have avenged my brother by killing 157 demons in the past 6 years. I have been called the star assassin since most of the demons I kill are blending in pretending to be humans. I haven't found where the demon slayer HQ is but I will some day.

At the demon slayer HQ-

"My children I hope you are all doing well."

"I have a favour to ask you."

"Anything for you oyakta-sama"

Well I need s=find someone, called the star assassin."

Sabito put his hand up and said, " I will find him oyakata-sama"

Oyakata-sama agreed.

1 year later-

Sabito has found the star assassins home, and is waiting for him (her) to come.

Hikari POV-

(In a fake deep voice) who are you?

Sabito- I am the water hashira, Sabito.

Hikari- I've seen you somewhere before.

Sabito- I doubt that, anyway I need you to come with me to the demon slayer HQ, Star assassin.

Hikari- no way, am I coming with people as useless as you.

Sabito- wdym?

Hikari- you guys are weak. I have seen many demon slayers die in the hands of demons. I am not bothered enough to come with you. So leave.

Sabito- I'm afraid that's not a choice.

Sabito runs at Hikari and knocks her out. 

Sabito brings Hikari back to hq and a hashira meeting is called.

Later-

Where am I, thought Hikari. Welcome my children how are you all doing, said oyakata. Sabito replied, " we are well oyakata-sama, I pray for your health, and wellbeing, I have also brought back the star assassin."

Oyakata- Well done my child. Now may I ask you, mr star assassin, who are you? 

Hikari- who do you think you are bitch. Useless piece of shit. Do you fuck heads just go around kidnapping people.

Kanae- mr star assassin, please don't talk like that to master-oyakata, please have some respect, we,just want to know who you are.

Oyakata- don't worry Kanae. Mr star assassin,I am sorry for what must have happened to you I will ask my children to take your blindfold off so please forgive me.

Hikari' s mind- what is wrong with this guy, why is he so kind, his voice is like my fathers but his way of speaking is like mums. 

Hikari- I am sorry mr oyakata forgive me for my rudeness.

Sanemi- anyway let's take of that mask you bitch boy.

Hikari' s mask comes off revealing that she is a girl, and a fine one at that. Sanemi and Sabito start blushing, seeing her beautiful face and long hair that had started to come out from her hood. Every one says "WHAT" except Taiyo and Giyuu. She then drops her fake voice and speaks in a tone similar to kanae's voice. She then easily breaks free from the rope that has tied her hands together and asks oyakata a question. "Why? Why? Why did my village get destroyed. I was just 10. Why did I see my mum, dad and brother die in front of me. Why did you useless demon slayer do nothing. Why didn't you come to takada town?" "My child I know your hurt, but takada town had one survivor, and that was Sabito-kun behind you.

" Hikari then looks at Sabito and goes towards him. "I searched the entire town, to find you. Do you remember me. Remember I called you ugly. Remember it's me, shy girl who didn't want to get married! I'm sorry for calling you ugly." "I'm sorry for your loss, I can feel what your going through." Hikari starts laughing and stands up. She then goes to each hashira seperatly and asks "do you know how I feel.?" After asking that to all of them she turns around and starts crying. "My brother was 7, his name was kento. I found a book in our library about demons and demon slayers. Do you people want to know what he said to me, before he closed his eyes for the last time. He asked if I would protect him. I failed, he was asleep and died. My parents told me to protect him and I couldn't even do that. What good am i? Why didn't your demon slayers send more demon slayers to find me? Huh why!! That night there was a demon, with the number 5 on his eyes. He was killed by me, I then went outside to try and find a doctor to save my brother, but he was already dead." Is there anything else my child? Asked oyakata.

"I have a question, do you guy's know that I have been spying one you all for the last 3 years. I know where the swordsmiths live. I have killed scores of demons. But why? Why did no one ask me to become a demon slayer? Answer me why. Was it because you could get a hold of me? What the fuck are you guys doing? should I just cut my belly and go to hell? What would you all prefer?" After Hikari' s mental breakdown she got her dagger and tried to commit sepuku. Before she could, her knife was out of her hand. Who had the knife. Taiyo then got up and went over to her. "Listen, star assassin, there is no need to act like this. People here have faced a lot of similar challenges. For example Sabito lost the love of his life, don't you think you should be a bit considerate on how others feel. How do you think Sabito feels after seeing you, he must be happy. The love which he thought he lost, came right to him. And I had the impression that my sister and brother were dead. My sister is now a demon and my brother is in a coma. So please look on the bright side of life. You have a second chance to live a happy life with Sabito."

Hikari- You love me Sabito?

Hikari starts crying in Sabito s arm and introduces herself. Oyakata then asks about her past which she tells, she tells oyakata about the tsugikuni' s and star, sun and moon breathing.

Hikari is now appointed as the star pillar.

.

.

..

.

Ok next update maybe in like a week idk I feel sick. I hope you like this new character.