Chapter 27 (stars)

The Blue summer sky stretched as far as the eye could see. In a mountainous area, there is a small village. Most of the houses are simple and made of wood. Many of the villagers work as farmers and they will deliver their crops to the nearest town. 

A girl can be seen dancing, she seems to be around the age of 7. 

another girl walks up to her and say's "ne, ne, nee-san, what are you doing. 

The girl replies to the 4 year old boy, "hello, kento-kun, I am just doing the dance that has been passed, down for the women in our family."

"What is that called nee-san" asked kento

The girl replied, "it's called the seiya kagura"

The girl turned away from the boy and continued her dance...

Another woman can be see calling the two children for dinner, "kento, Hikari, come for dinner."

3rd POV-

The Aiko family has been living in a mountain side town since the sengoku era. They are a highly respected family, one because of their kindness and hospitality, two because they are doctors and three, because they have the most beautiful child, called Hikari. Hikari has been learning the seiya kagura since she was 4. The women in the aiko family learn the dance since the dance requires agile and precise movements. 

Hikari loves to read books. Her father's office is practically a mini library. She isn't allowed in her fathers office but she goes, in there anyways. She doesn't care what she reads, she reads because she loves learning. The people in the Aiko have always had a passion for learning.because of their biological urge to learn, they have developed a cognitive powers which allows them to learn most things, 5 times quicker than the average human being.

Time skip 3 years-

A girl can be seen coming back from the top of a ritual place on a mountain.

Looking  closer at the girl, she has black hair that fades out to purple, she has a star shaped hair tie, she is wearing a constellation themed haori, she has beautiful gold-brown eyes and she is 5"2. (She grows to 5"8 when she becomes 19)

The girl can be seen approaching her house. She walks in to see a peach haired boy, standing next to a middle-aged man. She then looks at her own father, asking who those people are. Her father responds.

 "Well, Hikari this is my good friend, Lui and that is his son. 

Lui then speaks, "so my should we talk about my son and your daughter Hisoka?"

 Hikari' s father Hisoka then replies, "what do you mean Lui?"

 Lui then looks at Hisoka and say's "you know, about marriage. I know they are young but they can still get engaged."

"Listen Lui, I don't mind but I want my child to be happy too, so let's see what she says."

Lui then asks Hikari, "what do you think, Hikari?"

"No he's ugly" she then storms off leaving Lui in a shocked face while his son couldn't care less.

"I'm sorry about that Lui, she is always touchy on that topic and, believes in true love. Who knows maybe she will fall in love with young sanity here in the future." 

both of the dads talk with each other, until dinner. And around that time, Lui and Sabito leave the Aiko house hold.

Later that evening after dinner, Hikari takes her brother to the spot where they do the seiya kagura. Kento watches as Hikari does the dance, as she goes faster stars start to form out of the sticks she is using for the dance, she tells kento that it is normal and that he shouldn't be afraid.