You Laugh You Lose.

This was also requested by @DreamsFatDumpy !
———————————————————————-
Wilbur sat happily in his office, his finger clicked down on the mouse as he went live.
"Hi chat!! Welcome to another you laugh you lose!!" He beamed.

Reaching over, he grabbed a monster and took a long sip before continuing his stream.

"So chat. You know the rules, media share the funniest videos you know and if I laugh, I lose and end stream!"

"Starting.....Now!"
——————————————————————-
It was going well, 15 minutes in and Wilbur hadn't even came close to laughing yet. He adjusted the beanie on his head, smiling and watching as the next video appeared.

Wilbur watched and bit his lip, hard. His cheeks aching with the pressure of the laugh he held back.

He took another long drink to prevent his laugh from slipping out, he couldn't lose at 20 minutes in! He could never live that down!

'LAUGHED' 'YOU LOSTT' 'WIL LAUGHED'

Wilburs' eyes scanned the chat as he opened his mouth to argue back. "NO I DID NOT LAUGH! Stop talking sHITTT chat!" He grinned.

He pushed his glasses up, noticing the slight twinge that appeared in his bladder. Wilbur shrugged it off, it's fine. He didn't even have to go bad, and when he did, he would go. No problem there at all.

———————————————————————-

Another 20 minutes flew by, Wilbur was pretty chilled out, only a few of the videos had made him come close to laughing.

"You guys are being so un-funny tonight!! I should've gone live earlier so all the brits would join."

His bladder twinged again, this time more forcefully. Wilbur pressed his legs together discreetly under the desk, finishing his drink and preparing to excuse himself to the restroom.

Just then a media share came through, he watched with a blank expression on his face before exploding with uncontrollable laughter.

As his body trembled and shook in hysterics, his bladder began to relax without his consent and he leaked into his boxers.

Wilbur gasped audibly while still laughing, trying to stop and get to the bathroom.

But he couldn't.

He physically couldn't stop the laughter that was erupting from him.

Another spurt shot out and he gripped his crotch hard, swearing through the bursts of laughter.

And another, he leaked again, and another leak..and another.

Wilbur watched in disbelief as his hysterics came to an end, a dark patch spreading quickly across his lap.

"Shit..shit.."

His grip loosened as he let it happen, he couldn't stop it now.

Wilbur cleared his throat and forced a smile back onto his face. Staring blankly into the camera for a few seconds before hitting the end stream button.

He briefly stood up and wrapped his jacket around his waist, grabbed his bag and made a rather uncomfortable trip home.
————————————————————————
Thanks for reading! Sorry this was short and probably a bit crap I'm writing this at the hospital-
Word count - 487 words.