❤️+💜 (🖤) KanaMafu- Free, Free day

💜: Mafuyu's mother has cut off all relations with Mafuyu and Mafuyu is free from all expectations. (Kanade is 22, Mafuyu is 23??)
'sorry idk whether platonic or not but Imm guessing not' yesnt?
Requested by: @Fifiisdying
Mild Cursing.
——————
The breeze was refreshing, Kanade hasn't felt it in a long while. Her partner has, but this time it is different.

"How are you?"
"Better, I think."

Awkward silence was happily welcoming itself between the two as neither of them could come up with anything to talk about.

"How's the walk?..." Kanade asked whilst rubbing Mafuyu's shoulder. Another awkward motion Kanade! (Great Job! Fuck!)

"Different, I don't feel the chilly sensation anymore running through my veins-"

"Ma-Mafuyu!"  Mafuyu let out an acknowledging hum as she perked up her head.

Kanade, at that very moment found herself tangled up in her words. She could feel her face beginning to heat up. (Yeah I fucked up, thought Kanade.)

Kanade felt a hand touch her and she could swear that she her soul left her for that one second. It was Mafuyu. Staring intently at her, wanting to know whaf Kanade was saying.

"U-uh, you can talk however you want now! So... uh.. yeah... speak your mind!"

"Likewise."

"I- uh. Sorry but I don't really like the sun! Uh- uh...." Kanade didn't understand herself at this point, but she had to continue anyway. "Wanna go to a cafe or something?? I heard there was a cafe called Garage! Band- I mean Weekend Garage somewhere down that alley so uh wanna go?"

Dear God what was she saying??? Kanade opted to just stare at the stone path in shame, her long hair covering her face, yet the red on her cheeks was fairly obvious. This is the result of having lack of communication regularly face to face, isn't it? If so, Karma is trying to murder her with the hammer of embarrassment. It's worse than it sounds.

From behind her locks, she heard an innocent giggle, recognising it was Mafuyu's from her experience with her, this time it seemed genuine.

"Oh Kanade..." Mafuyu gently combed Kanade's locks before putting a few strands behind her ear. "No need to be nervous! Besides, I'm free now! As you've mentioned! Now, shall I invite Emu?"

Kanade blinked at Mafuyu blankly a few times in confusion before saying "The pink slime?"

"Yep!"
"Sure!"

.
.
.

"Side WANDAHOY!!! AMBUSH!!!"

"AAGH!"

The pink blob with too much energy tackled down Kanade in excitement.

"Asahina-Senpaiiiii! Can we go nowwwww????????"

"Energetic as always Ootori! Of course! Let's go!"

—————💓💓💓—————

"Going for tea!~ Shlalalalaaa! With Yoisaki-san and her dark mistress! Shlalala!!!!!!"

Emu kept singing as she clung onto Kanade's arm. Kanade didn't know what Emu wanted but she just listened to her singing. Unaware that she was holding Mafuyu's hand while walking to the Cafe.

Until the Jingling sound of the Cafe's door (that had bells on it), then she realised what she was doing and retracted her hand. She looked down again to wallow in self pity just to see a pink version of the tickle monster staring at her with sparkly eyes.

"Are you two mwah Mwah MWAHHHHHH? Liek BOM BOM POMKMSMDMSMSMEMDM!???!?!?!?! SO CUTEEE!"
"Ootori, shhhh, we are here!"

The blob complied with Mafuyu's command instantly (and exaggeratedly) as she covered her mouth with her head and nodded affirmatively.