꧁I Love You Siddharth, Only you꧂

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah there's no need to be jealous! "

"Why would I get jealous and that too from you?" Siddharth raised his eyebrows questioning. Manjul was going to say something but Ritika stopped them before they could pick up a fight for a trivial reason.

"Stop! now Avneet will ask a question Siddharth likewise Siddharth will ask Avneet. "

"Tell me something you've always wanted to tell me."  Siddharth looked at her and their eyes met. Avneet felt her heart thumping furiously against her ribs as she tried to ignore the tingling sensation in her nerves. 

"I love you, and I know I've told you this before, but I never told you how much I love you and I think I never can"  their eyes never left each other as they continued to stare at each other intensely.

Avneet cleared her throat and broke the eye contact. It pained Siddharth a little that this time also she didn't say anything but he smiled as he didn't want her to know that.

Ritika: Siddharth, ask carefully and don't ask her such silly as you asked me.

Ritika warmed and Siddharth nodded like an obedient child.

"Do you still love Manjul? " Avneet was taken back by his sudden question.

"What type of question is this you-" Manjul vied but Avneet stopped him nodding her head in no. Siddharth looked at Avneet for her answer. He crossed his fingers hoping that she would say no.

"Yes I love Manjul but"Siddharth got up cutting her off.

"So that was the reason you never said I love you back to me. If you had told me earlier, I would not have fallen so hard for you. Why would you do that Avneet? "  The atmosphere becomes tense. Their hearts were beating loudly. 

"It's not what you think at least listen to me Siddharth. " a tear rolled down her cheek. Siddharth sighed and fisted his hands in anger.

"You don't need to explain yourself to me. It was my fault that I tried to force my love on you. Love can't be forced. It's okay you don't have to feel the same way as I do but I can't be your friend anymore, things will not be the same and I don't have the guts to confront you every day. Be happy." he turned to hide his tears. His hands were still fisted tightly.

"Who do you think You Are? Huh! You didn't let me complete and in a minute you conclude that we can't be friends anymore. You were the one who said that whatever happens, we will never change now what happened to that. You first came to me and expressed your love but I was not ready to have any relationship so you agreed to be friends only and now without waiting for my answer you took your own decision. Did you even wait for my answer that's what you call love. "  Siddharth turned towards her.

"What do you mean by your -" he stopped when he saw her walking away already.

"Avu stop! Where are you going? " she picked up her pace and ran from there. Siddharth ran behind her.

Ritika: Manjul we should stop her.

Manjul: let her do whatever she wants. You see, they will be together in the end

Meanwhile, Avneet ran towards the snow-wrapped woods. Siddharth tried to follow her but she disappeared. He was running like a maniac in the middle of dark and deep woods as it was almost night and it started snowing but there was no sign of Avneet. He was starting to get scared

"Avneet!  Where are you?  Please come out.  See it's not safe to stay in this snowy forest for too long. Please Avu! I am sorry. I know I am a fool. I should have listened to you, I promise that everything will be as before, we will not change anything between us and I will not try to force you to love me but please come out wherever you are. I am not feeling right. I am scared. please Avu! "  he fell to his knees and Tears started flowing from his eyes like a river.

"Stop crying you idiot! " he looked up to see her standing there pouting. Without even a second thought, he sprinted towards her and enveloped her in his embrace.

"Where were you? In just a few minutes, You took my life away. I thought you were eaten by a hungry wolf. " Avneet smack his back and Siddharth tightened his grip on her chuckling.

Avneet pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"Don't you wanna know my answer? " Siddharth nodded his head still staring at her lovingly as she is the most admirable person in this world.
A few moments of distance scared him so much that he didn't want to take his eyes off her.

"Look behind"  he shook his head refusing to look at anything but only her. Heat crawled up her cheeks. Avneet glared at him playfully to hide her rosy pink cheeks. Siddharth giggled looking at her and looking behind him. But there was nothing. He looked at her confused.

"Idiot, not behind you but behind me"  Siddharth rolled his eyes and looked behind her. He froze at the spot. He felt like his heart leap a few beats. He couldn't form words as tears filled his eyes. She wrote "I love you" in the snow.

"Avu! This

"Avu! This... " he asked with teary eyes pointed towards the ground. She nodded her head smiling. She knew how much he waited for this moment to come. How much he yearned to hear those words from her mouth.

She placed her hands on either side of his cheeks looking straight into his eyes. 

"I love you Siddharth, only you. Maybe Manjul was my first love but YOU ARE MY LAST. I love manjul Manjul but as a friend only. I have a soft corner for him in my heart but that doesn't mean I don't feel anything special for you. "

Siddharth kept his hands over hers which were placed on his cheeks tenderly.

I wish you gave me a chance to confess so I could tell you that maybe I loved Manjul but I love you. You are the most beautiful part of my soul without that there's no me. You pulled me out of my dark life and filled my dull life with love and bliss. I wish I could tell you how much I wanted to tell you that AVNEET KAUR NANDRA HAS FALLEN HEAD  OVER HEALS FOR  YOU " she said last words separately.

They both looked at each other briefly before connecting their bodies. They were feeling different so happy so euphoric. The way he wrapped his arms around her small body was the cue that he wanted to hide her in his embrace forever so no one can ever hurt her. The way their bodies melted with each other made their heart soar with happiness and utter joy.   They both didn't say anything nor did they part from each other they just stayed in each other's embrace living the moment. They both were relishing the unknown emotion that they shared.  Avneet parted from the hug when he heard his soft sob. But he was still holding her protectively in his embrace.

"Idiot stop crying you are also making my eyes teary" Siddharth chuckled and rubbed his tears like a child.

"You know you are the cutest idiot" she kissed his right cheek and hugged him. He hugged her back smiling.

"Maybe instead of hugging you can return me a precious thing."  Avneet parted from the hug and looked at him with pure love and delight.