Heaven Princess - Julia

Heaven's King , King Urado was wandering in the human world to search for a "pure human soul". After few hours, he came across a girl named Julia, who was randomly walking on the streets, bare foot. She was hardly 10 years old at that time. She had a very beautiful aura. Even the king was mesmerized, by her beauty. But the king decided to stay on his mission.

He became an old woman and went to Julia.

'Hello little girl! Can you please help me with my stuff?', asked the old women.

'Yes, sure', said Julia.

Then, she picked up the old woman's stuff and started to walk where she was going.

'Little girl, where are your parents?', asked the woman.

'Umm..They are dead', said Julia, sadly.

'Oh', said the woman.

'Would you like to be my daughter?', asked the woman.

'Sure', said Julia, innocently.

'Ok, then close your eyes and open your eyes when i tell you!', said the woman.

Julia closed the eyes and then King Urado made her unconscious. Then, the king did some spells and took her to heaven.

'Open your eyes, little girl', said the king.

Julia opened her eyes and saw a different world, named Heaven.

'Welcome to Heaven! I am King Urado, king of the heaven. I am that old man who asked you to help me with my stuff. By seeing your kindness, i selected you as my daughter', said the king.

'NO, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! I AM A HUMAN! I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!', shouted Julia.

At first, she thought that she would be harmed by the Royal Family, but then she saw that they didn't harmed her, but loved her as their own daughter.

*After 8 years (PRESENT)*

*The Royal Family consisted of : King Urado(the king), Queen Tricia(the queen), Princess Jane(younger step-sister of Julia) and Princess Clara(younger step-sister of Julia)*.

'Happy Birthday, Sweetie!', exclaimed the king and queen.

'Happy Birthday, Sissy!', exclaimed Princess Jane.

'Hawpy Birwthhday to You!', said Princess Clara in her baby voice.

'Aww.. Thank you', said Julia cutely.

'Well, thanks to everybody! Especially my dad who is my one and only inspiration, King Urado, to make me have this life!', said Julia.

The king and the queen had tears in their eyes. They were wondering that Julia was really a blessing to them.

'Ok, daughter. Now listen to me, as you've turned 18, you need to go to the human world, to find your life partner. But remember you have only 2 years to find him', said the queen.

'Oh yes Mom, i know about it!', exclaimed the princess.

'So, have you thought of any plan to find your life partner?', asked the queen.

'Yes, Mom. I will disguise myself as a nerd and will see every boy in the school', said Julia.

'But I need some money', said Julia.

'How much?', asked the queen.

'Like 20000$! Because they take atleast 5000$-6000$ as school fees!', exclaimed the princess.

'Ok, take as much as you want. After all, we belong from the royal family!', exclaimed the queen.

Julia smiled.