"Alright, so, whatever you do, do not ring this bell." Diego spoke pointing to the bell at the front desk. "Unless you wanna lose a finger or a tentacle."

"I'll take my chances-" Sloane spoke stepping forward but Lila stopped her.

"Don't!"

"Get out of my way." Sloane spoke.

"To take out this thing, we need to be in the right state of mind." Lila reasoned still standing her ground.

"State of mind?" Sloane yelled tears welling up in her eyes. "Do you mean, am I angry? Yes, I am angry. I wanna kill whatever it is that hurt Luther."

"Luther isn't the only one that's gone." Viktor softly replied. "We lost Klaus too. I'm angry, okay? We all are. We have to be smart about this."

"Yeah. When the time is right, we'll act."

"Don't even try it, Five." Diego spoke to Five who was about to walk out the hotel doors. "Doors won't let you out."

"So, what, we're stuck here?" Allison questioned.

"This is bullshit!" I yelled. "I'd rather that kugelblitz fucking eat me."

"This place is a test and a trap and a means of salvation, all at once." Reginald spoke up.

"Does anyone know what that sign says?" Viktor questioned pointing to the sign at the front desk with the title of 'hotel oblivion'.

"Yeah, it says "Do not ring the bell." That's what that means." Diego spoke.

"We get it, Diego. Bell bad." Five spoke walking back to our group. "What do we do? Does anybody know?"

"Reggie?" Allison questioned but he didn't answer. "Reggie."

"Deaf as a doorknob." I spoke when he slowly turned around to face me. "Alright, maybe a doorknob with selective hearing."

"I'm hungry." Lila spoke up. "Does anyone fancy an unagi roll?"

"How can you possibly eat at a time like this?" Ben spat.

"Yeah, Luther and Klaus are dead and we're next."

"I don't know. How can you two be dicks at a time like this?" Lila spoke turned to face both of us.

"Hey!" Diego spoke walking over to Ben. "Back off, all right?"

"Why are you just yelling at me?" Ben questioned. "Mini you over there did the same thing."

"Because she's my Sister. You're a dickier version of my dead Brother." Diego spoke smiling over to me. "And Lila's eating for-"

"Strength." Lila spoke cutting him off. "In these trying times. Diego, can you come with me for a second?"

"Nah, it's like the old man said." Five spoke to Viktor and I. "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and three times ain't gonna happen 'cause I'm not a gibbering idiot."

"Well, we can't be sure he killed Klaus or Luther." Viktor spoke making both Five and I scoff.

"I'm 100% sure he either murdered them in cold blood, made besties with the demon in this hotel or had something to do with their deaths." I spoke slumping down in my chair and grabbing my book out of my bag.

-

Ben's POV

As I watched Five, Y/n and Viktor converse I saw Y/n pull a book out of her bag.