Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!

Start from the beginning

Sasha: Screw this and screw you!

Sasha grabbed her workout bag and stormed out the house, Y/n sighed as she looked down resting this hands on his hips pushing his jacket out the way, he has to go to the PC today for a meeting Hunter asked him to come to.

Naomi: I'll talk to her.

Y/n smiled to her as she stood up and kissed him, a lot of people don't understand their relationship and it's simple, Sasha and Naomi both love Y/n and Y/n loves both Naomi and Sasha, the only thing people don't understand is that Sasha and Naomi although they care about each other, there is no loving going on between them.

Y/n: Thanks...

Y/n smiled to her giving her one last kiss before she went to walk out, Y/n needed to know one thing though and Naomi will tell him the truth.

Y/n: ... Do you think I'm doing the wrong thing?

Naomi stopped lifting her bag up looking to him before she left that house and thought about her answer, she wasn't to sure, she wants to be annoyed at him like Sasha is but she can't see all the bad in what he's done.

Naomi: I think you can be doing more then you think you can.

She said disappointed in Y/n and that was the worst part, Sasha hates him and Naomi's disappointed in him, Naomi walked out their house...

 Shutting the door behind her walking towards the car, between the three of them they have two cars because they only need two they've never needed three, this one is Sasha's car thought, Naomi doesn't like to drive all that much

... Shutting the door behind her walking towards the car, between the three of them they have two cars because they only need two they've never needed three, this one is Sasha's car thought, Naomi doesn't like to drive all that much...

 Sasha sat in the drivers seat with the engine running waiting for Naomi to put her bag in the back and join her so they can get to the local gym, Naomi did join her while Sasha acted pissed, she felt bad for saying that to Y/n and it's not the fi...

... Sasha sat in the drivers seat with the engine running waiting for Naomi to put her bag in the back and join her so they can get to the local gym, Naomi did join her while Sasha acted pissed, she felt bad for saying that to Y/n and it's not the first time she said that to him and until he stands up for them it probably won't be the last.

Naomi: Screw him, huh?

Naomi asked breaking the silence between them as they sat their for a few moments, Sasha sighed sadly and shook her head "no".