Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)

Start from the beginning

... Stephanie is the boss of Monday Night RAW and Y/n's boss, he knew why she was here and shutting the door, he was just hoping that she would have forgotten.

Stephanie: You were supposed to come to my office after you're match...

Stephanie swayed her hips over to him, Y/n was about to come up with an excuse while standing up but Stephanie pressed her entire left hand to his chest and pushed him back onto the chair making him grunt a she climbed onto his left leg keeping her hand on his chest.

Stephanie: ... You didn't forget our little deal now did you?

Y/n gulped nervously while she lifted her skirt up to above her hips showing off her slightly see through panties, Stephanie sat back down and gently rubbed herself on his left thigh playing with his hair in her right hand and sliding her left gently down his torso untying his tights.

Stephanie: Did you say something?

Stephanie asked slipping her hand into his tights and inside his boxers, Y/n took a deep breath as her hands were cold while answering her.

Y/n: No, I didn't forget.

Stephanie hummed to him leaning forward latching her lips onto the left side of his neck sucking away while she continued to rub herself on him, her right hand now clasped on the back of his head keeping him there while her left hand pumped away at his flaccid cock.

Y/n didn't fight though scared that if he does then he'll lose his job, the deal is that he gets the title and she gets what she wants apparently she wants him and nothing he did or said could change her mind.

Stephanie: ... Now be good and take my dress off.

Stephanie licked his cheek as she got off his leg and stood in front of him standing between his legs stopping him from closing them, Y/n gulped while not really seeing a way out of this and slipped his hands under her dress lifting it over her head, Stephine grinned evilly as she wasn't wearing a bra underneath thinking that it would get him more in the mood.

Y/n just thought of what Nikki would think of him as Stephanie knelt between his legs gripping the sides of his tights, Y/n gripped his tights as well not wanting to do this any further stopping her from getting what she wants.

Stephanie: Stop resisting...

Stephanie ordered but Y/n really didn't want to do this both because it's wrong and he loves Nikki, she'd never do this to him so why should he do it to her.

Stephanie: ... I could always just tell my husband you were inappropriate towards me...

Y/n looked to her heartbroken that his dream job wasn't as dream related as he thought, Y/n let it happen though and let go of his tights making her smile while she pulled them down to his ankles with his boxers following close behind.

Stephanie: ... Well, aren't I the lucky one~

Stephanie grinned holding the base of his cock in her right hand as her left rested on his right thigh, Stephanie planted kisses up and down him making him twitch and adjust himself trying to get as far away from Stephanie as he could, it's not the fact she isn't hot because she is, it's just that Hunter's been so kind to Y/n since he got here and this is just purely wrong on so many different levels.

Stephanie: ... Taste's nice as well, Nikki is a lucky girl...

That just made Y/n more uncomfortable as now he's growing hard inside his bosses mouth while thinking about Nikki, that's not as bad then right, getting sucked off by one women thinking about you're fiance.