Chapter 60: That Simple

Începe de la început

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

She lean down and rest her head on the side of my neck. 

"When I woke up this morning, you were already gone." She reasoned like a kid who miss their parent.

I lightly chuckled finding this amusing.

"Sorry, you were peacefully sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up and disturb you." I replied affectionately.

She pulled back a little bit to face me.

"How do you plan to make it up to me then?" She asked licking her lips a bit.

Is she trying to seduce me? 

She lean in and kiss me gently. Not long after, the kiss gets deeper. Before I lose control again, I push her slightly away.

She was leaning again so I cover her mouth with my hand.

"We're in my office." I stated the obvious.

That didn't seem to be a problem for her.

"I think I might need to restrain you." I added.

She took a few step back and I let my hand fall on my side.

"Good.. cause I don't think I can." She replied seriously.

I walk over to check if the door was lock.

She followed me and before I could even protest, she already had me trap against the wall staring down at me. 

I gulp once.

"Via.." I mumble her name quietly.

"I've never been like this before." She said fighting the urge to kiss me.

"Been like what?" I asked breathing heavily.

The atmosphere is getting hot.

"I can't control myself around you. I want you so badly. It doesn't matter how many times we do it. The craving, desire and passion is too strong. I can't stop.." she whisper seductively.

"Sounds like someone is becoming an addict." I playfully tease.

She caress my face with the back of her palm gently.

"I think so too. Am I getting addicted to you?" She sound very genuine with her question.

I stare blankly. How do I even response to this.

"Maybe this is unhealthy obsession.. very bad right?" She asked.

She lean down, our forehead press on each other.

"Yes?" I managed to say. It felt like I was trying to convince myself more than trying to convince her.

She sighed deeply.

"Sorry.. you will stop me if you don't want it right?" She asked cautiously.