I just want to have fun

I got up and saw the light from my balcony door. I sat up and look and saw Taylor there. I am still in pain from yesterday but a hot shower will help. I was about to get up when Taylor pulled me back down. "JUST five more minutes." He whispered in a sexy voice. I nodded my head and began to play in his hair.

It was so soft and curly. He sighs as I pull it lightly. I lift up and straddle him and rub his chest. He rubs my back. This is the best part of being shorter then him. Lots of people think I am his daughter and when we kiss the think its rape untill I respond. One thing I hate is when He hides my birthday present He puts it on a shelf. And me being noisy try to clime up on a chair and see.

It never works but It's Okay. After Our long cuddle session we got ready. It's Rose's birthday I can't Wait my baby is growing up
but she's older then me. I have to get it together. It's going to held at a warehouse but a really nice one. We are having a glow and the dark rave party. I had one that lasted 3 days now that was fun. So I am Happy cause I am DJing as always which is life.

I put on a tie dye shoulder bellyshirt. I had on a maxi skirt on. My hair was died a glow in the dark blue but in the lights It's black. My hair was in a neat bun down by Taylor cause it was to much hair until the party started thats when I take it out I had sandals on. This is a big event and blood and crip gangs might come but they are not allowed. With my gang we work for the government but we also do illegal stuff. When we got to the warehouse it was all white with splaters of glow in the dark paint.

I went to the stage and set up my things. People became to come in all white. They stated how the coming. It was either gang it friends. You get a ristband for it. I put my beats headphones in. I did a few bass test. It began to get dark. I called up Rose. She looked beautiful she had on a white gown with a slit down the side.

Soon all the lights went out and all you saw was me and the walls with splatered paint and a few people when you saw Rose she was a nice neon purple. I yelled into the mic, " Are you guys ready to celebrate my wifie's 18th birthday." they all cheered and clapped. I smilled and continued " Drinks are surved at the bar with glow colored hookah pens. Your bartender for tonight his my sister and boyfriend which are the two people wearing glow in the dark emoji shirts. The bathrooms are in the next wearhouse and dont get scared because its garded. Now any blood or crip or whatever gang your in thats here do not disrespect my territory cause I will hunt you down. Alright enough with scary me. As you know this is a Rave party. And for that I am your Dj. My real name no longer exsist only when we talk in private. So you may call me DJ Gangster." Now lets get this shit started."

I finished and made a swerv sound on turm table. I pressed the play button. And the song began the bass dropped. Then when I revived it the adrenaline cursed threw my vains cause new to jump. The crowed soon followed. And That's how the night was. Filled with music drinking and taking shots. When I woke up I had a weed leaf tattoo.on my him which looked really nice.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ ☆★☆★☆★☆★
Happy Birthday wife I live you so much slaycomments. Yes That's right slaycomments is Rose and my fake wife . I love you lots and hope It's special I know we can't have a Rave party yet but you know only 5 more years ily some much ╮(╯3╰)╭╮(╯3╰)╭╮(╯3╰)╭╮(╯3╰)╭╮(╯3╰)╭