Chapter 2

" it was funny how she fucking destroyed you in class Cammy, you got your ass beat by a small girl".

  " it was funny how she fucking destroyed you in class Cammy, you got your ass beat by a    small girl"

"This is all your fault". I ignored his chant of insults. It wasn't even broken and I was drained.

Did he have some weird emotional attachment to that seat? Talk about issues.

I tuned out Cameron telling me off. I put my focus on the wooden door, leading into the headmaster's office.

" oh shut it! The way you care about the seat gives me 'I'm attracted to inanimate objects' vibes".

" you couldn't do one simple thing and move huh?".

I leaned my head back, resting it on the wall behind the chairs.

" What is someone like you even doing at this school, you look broke as fuck".

" Trust me, I don't want to be here either".

He didn't say anything after that, pulling out his phone and tapping away at it.

"Miss Clyde and Mr drew, come in please".

I looked over at the now opened door, a woman was standing in the frame. I followed Cameron into the room.

As we sat down, she remained standing. " I heard the was an incident?".

" yea-"

I was cut off by no other than my Mr asshole himself.

" I asked her nicely to move but then she threw a fit and attacked me".

I could have sworn the lady looked amused.

" That's not what the witnesses told me Mr drew".

He walked over to her desk and sat down. The smile was gone and replaced with a frown.

" you aggressively told her to move and when she didn't you used unacceptable words against her".

"But!". He was cut off by the lady easing her hand to silence him.

"I was told you slapped him miss Clyde, also using profanity".

I rolled my eyes at this.

" What makes this unacceptable was that you grabbed her and she punched your face".

I pressed my lips together. It looks like I'm taking the blame as well.

" in this academy, we do not accept any violence or profanity. Miss Clyde, you struck first . Did you not?".

I sighed, there was no way of getting out of this.

" yeah I did. That's what happens when I get called a slut".

The lady raised her eyebrows at this. " still, violence in any situation isn't acceptable. You are here on a favour to a friend miss Clyde".

I took a glance at Cameron. He looked pleased with the new information he received.