Hearing Kiyotaka say that she was someone special to him,  a small grin began to form on Horikita's face as she wrapped both of her legs around his waist like a Koala and further tightened her grip around him.

"Very well. Since I'm now an exclusive customer of Ayanokouji Travels, I'll take your service more frequently from now on. Don't disappoint me, Ridekouji-kun."

"Yes yes."

She ended her words with a small giggle as Kiyotaka started walking through the woods with a small feeling of endearment fluttering inside his heart.

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

"Is that a Jet Ski?!"

Horikita couldn't help but blurt out in confusion as both of her eyes nearly popped out of her sockets in shock and surprise.

"Wohooo~"

The first person that caught both of the Class-D students' eyes was a student riding a jet ski without a care in the world.

Just like him, excited howls came from other directions of the beach, causing the both of them to look towards a different location of the beach.

"Hya~"

"Out."

"Dammit~"

On another part of the beach, other students were happily playing beach volleyball.

"It seems that Komiya and Kondou didn't lie huh?"

"Yeah. Class-C truly is living in luxury."

Toilets and shower rooms were installed without a problem. They also had a big tarp to block an area against the sunlight. Inside that area were things like barbecue stands, chairs, a parasol, snacks, drinks.

And of course, there were jet skis that whizzed along the shoreline and the volleyball that everyone was using. Cooking, laughter, friendly chats, and fun activities could be seen everywhere. The Class-C students were wearing their swimwear while enjoying their time on the beach.

'This truly is a vacation.'

Horikita, who was still on Kiyotaka's back, sighed to herself before dropping her head on his shoulders.

"This is ridiculous...What in the world is Ryuuen-kun thinking?"

"Yup. It is indeed ridiculous and insane."

"All this stuff....is it even possible? Do you think they're up to something?"

"I don't know....But it seems that all the students of Class-C are enjoying themselves. Ryuuen somehow is using this situation in his favour and is unifying his class."

"But that's not all, is it? I doubt that he would sacrifice the entire exam just to increase his class reputation."

"Ryuuen is a clever guy, he wouldn't do so. Let's just look around the area, shall we?"

"Yeah. But first, drop me on the ground."

"Hmm? And why should I do that?"