Chapter Sixteen

» [Ribs - Lorde] «

  1:40 ─〇───── 4:18

       ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" I hate you both " Venti muttered glaring at the two. " I said I'm sorry " the h/c girl whined back tackling him from behind with a hug. 

" Forgive me or I'll be your doom " The girl said smirking. " nope " the bard replied back, well rip Venti. y/n suddenly started chasing him, as the two laughed like children.

"How are they so hyper " Aether muttered out glancing at the two, who was laughing hysterically. 

" I just know y/n drinks cups and cups of dark coffee " Xiao answered shaking his head at the two. " XIAO HELP! " a quick 'shit!' came out from Xiao's mouth as the girl tackled him.

" Godammit y/n! " The boy said as he fell to the ground along with the girl. a few giggles came from behind them as the group started taking pictures of the two as if it was the most entertaining thing, I mean who wouldn't become entertained with the two.

Xiao shook his head at the girl as he stood up offering his hand to her. " Ok so y/n newsflash, all of us left out bags that we need at home so we're gonna get it­­­, but don't worry Xiao here will keep you company. " scaramouche said giving the two a smirk.

" oh, sure " the girl replied back clearly not noticing the mischievous smiles the four were giving each other. She didn't notice, but the boy next to her did. 

Xiao glared at them, seeing through their plan. "we're really sorry y/n but I guess there's nothing to do now but get it " Kazuha said, smiling and keeping eye contact with Xiao.

" its really no problem " the girl said walking. She glanced beside her seeing that the short boy was no longer next to her, she looked behind her and saw him looking at Kazuha. 

Sighing she locked hands with him, pulling him along as she ran around like a child. Xiao just accepted his fate and followed her around.

" and we're third-wheeling with the couple again " Scaramouch said face palming at the two who forgot about them.

As time passed by the two teens we're the only ones left walking side by side, as the others went to get their things they 'forgot'. " so, wanna drop off your things at my house then go somewhere while the others are not yet here? " Xiao seemed to think for a minute until agreeing with the girl.

15 minutes later...

" ok where the hell do you plan on going? " Xiao said crossing his arms at the girl. " calm down, we're just going to the park to bully little kids " the girl said looking at him hands raised up in defense. " wha- " Xiao didn't bother finishing his sentence and sighing, walking next to the girl.

As the two walked to the park, the sky pink. She ran towards one of the swings, swinging herself as hard as she can. Xiao walked towards the girl sitting on the swing next to her.

 " Xiao you know what would be fun? " the girl asked before standing up with a smile, she walked over behind him pushing him slightly. The two teens laughed to themselves, smiling and giggling like children.

 " sit down, ill push you " the boy said as he stood up offering his seat to the girl. " you know I never actually experienced being a child " Y/n said smiling sadly as the wind passed through her hair.

Xiao stopped the swing slowly, sitting down on the swing next to her. " what do you mean? " the boy asked confusedly, his mind having an idea on what was the cause. 

" well, I wasn't allowed to go out when I was a kid for the reason that my parents doesn't want it to 'affect' my studies, so when I was finally free I did all the dumb shit I can do just to spite them."

" by dumb shit what did you mean " the boy asked her, raising his eyebrows. " really? That's what you focus on not my totally sad back story? " the girl said rolling her eyes laughing. 

" im just worried, you could've done dangerous things you know " he quickly replied shaking his head. The girl bursted out laughing from the boy, who knew he could be so worried. 

Xiao smiled to himself staring at the laughing girl. 'how could someone so...amazing get hurt?' he asked himself.

" hey loverbirds! " a loud cheery voice said. As the two teens who were still swinging and laughing to themselves looked at the source they both saw the 4 other teens. " holy shit we didn't even notice you guys how were all of you so silent? " y/n said clearly surprised.

" hmm you guys were just busy " Kazuha said holding his bag slung over his shoulder. " well, I guess we better get back, " the girl said standing up and once again locking hands with Xiao and pulling him along with her.

As the group walked towards the girl's house, Venti and the y/n started to chase each other again, Venti being a little tipsy and y/n just being flat out hyper. As the group reached the girl's house, the others stared in surprised at how big it was, and her saying she lives alone.

As the front door was finally opened, the others observed the house, memorizing each aspect. " ok so there's four rooms in this house. Who wants to room with each other? " the girl asked sitting down on the couch crossing her legs criss-cross applesauce. " ill room with Kazuha "

The purple haired boy said walking next to the platinum blonde. " ill room with aether! " a hyper green haired bard said tackling the blonde boy with a bear hug. " so I guess, you'll room with me Xiao " the girl said looking at Xiao.

" you know I can just sleep on the couch? I don't wanna be a bother when you sleep " Xiao quickly reasoned cheeks having a tint of pink. I mean, who wouldn't be flustered if I girl just asked you to sleep in the same room as her.

" nope, you won't bother me. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper so don't worry " she quickly replied back with a smile.

Little did the two know that their group of friends were smirking with each other knowing it was all going according to plan.