Chapter Four

As the young princess was getting ready for the day, a knock was heard from her door. "Come in!" Jennie shouted, resulting into the door opening with no sound. She turned around, only to be welcomed by her fiancé's wide smile. "Hi!" He said. "Hi!" She said.

"You look beautiful." The soon to be prince complimented his fiancé. Jennie smiled lightly. "Thank you." The young princess grinned. "The king asked to see both of us." Kai went straight to the point. "Ah! Alright. I'll be out in a few moments." The shorter said, making Kai leave her room.

She brushed her hair and exited the room. Outside, Kai was waiting for her. "Let's go." Jennie said as they linked arms. Kai smiled shyly at his soon to be wife. They made their way towards the throne room, staring into each other's eyes. But what Kai didn't know was that Jennie wasn't feeling anything. No love. No admiration. Nothing.

Once they reached the respective room, they unlinked arms and entered the place. They bowed respectfully to the King and the Queen and they took a seat on the pillows that were put in front of the thrones. "Good morning, father. Good morning, mother." Jennie said.

"Good morning." The king replied. "We have an announcement to make." Her mother started. "The wedding will have place at the same time as our neighbor king will sign a peace contract with us." Her father continued. "Alright. I don't see a problem here." The young princess responded. "But there is one. He wants to attend the wedding."

"Let him do so. I have no problem with that." Jennie said nonchalantly. Her parents looked at each other and then back at the couple. "Alright then. You may leave." The king declared. The two youngsters did so and left the room. As the door closed behind them, Jennie heard Kai sigh. "Why did you hold your breath for? Were you scared?" The young princess laughed.

"Me- Pfft! No!" Kai insisted, but Jennie knew that he was lying. "Sure. I'll go now. I have something to do. See you later!" The princess said, leaving her supposed fiancé behind. The place she was actually going to was Rosé's room. She and the shoemaker have been very close lately. They have known each other for only one week, but they felt like they knew the other since birth.

Jennie reached the girl's room and opened the door, without knocking, since that's what Rosé told her to do. But she didn't expect to enter on a naked Rosé, who was just about to get dressed. Jennie's heart started beating rapidly, and she closed the door immediately, so that she wouldn't see the younger naked anymore.

She was taking deep breaths as she kept the image of Rosé's pretty body in her mind. She smiled lightly, but then realized what she was doing. No! Jennie, what are you doing!? You can't act like this over a woman! This is beyond wrong!

The door of Rosé's room opened, revealing a fully dressed girl. Once Jennie observed that Rosé was sitting in front of her, her cheeks turned red. "Rosé I am so sorry, I didn't mean to see you in that situation. Again, I am very ashamed-" Jennie started, but got interrupted by a maid who was passing by. "Let's go inside." Rosé said, letting the older go in first.

As she closed the door, she let out a big sigh. "Again, Rosé I am very, extremely sor-" Jennie started, but got interrupted again. But this time, by Rosé's lips touching her own. Her heart was beating faster than she could ever imagine. She felt like she was on cloud nine.