14 "I love you"

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey Noah, come on in!" He says.

The man tells us the rules about horse riding, and Noah and I get onto the horses that we picked out.

We start riding and after about 30 minutes we take the horses back.

The limo is there waiting for us.

We get inside the limo and Noah tells the driver to take us back to our hotel.

On the ride back, Noah and I take lots of pictures.

"Hey Noah, that interview yesterday. When does it come out?" I ask him.

"Oh shit I forgot about that. It actually came out today." He responds. "Okay, well in that case, if it's okay with you, we could totally make our relationship public.." I say.

"Its up to you, Y/n. I have wanted our relationship public since we started dating. I'm just scared it's gonna end up hurting you because of some of the toxic fans. If you thought it was bad when we were just friends, it's gonna be so much worse when they know about us." Noah says.

"Noah, I'm gonna say what I said yesterday. I don't care about the hate that I get, as long as I have you with me." I say.

Noah's pov

"Okay, let's do it then." I say.

I log into Instagram.

(A/n pretend that you're Millie in this pic)

1,638,826 likes

Noahschnapp: For everyone who has seen the interview that was just released, I am happy to finally announce that my girlfriend is actually Y/n. A lot of you did guess that #y/s/n was a thing. I'm so happy to call her mine.
↪Y/I/UN: I'm happy to call you mine too.

Milliebobbybrown: OMG YOU GUYS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! HOW IS YOUR DATE GOING??
↪Noahschnapp: It's going really good Millie!

LazyLilly12937: YAY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Y/s/n_since_2020: I KNEW IT!! YAYYY

Y/s/n_yuck: eww. Noah you could do so much better than Y/n. What do you see in her anyways?
↪Noahschnapp: I see my future. I see the woman that I want to marry. The woman I have been friends with since before anyone knew me. The one who has always been there for me. I see her beautiful eyes, her amazing smile, and her sense of humor. I see the kindness she has for everyone she meets. If you say anything bad about Y/n ever again, I promise I will block you.

View 83,086 more comments

Y/n's pov

"Noah was all that true?" I ask Noah.

"Of course it was Y/n. I see a future between us. We have known eachother for 10 years. I wouldn't be who I am without you." He says.

We arrive at the hotel. I check my phone. Its 2:15.

We go up to our room. Noah opens the door. There is a line of rose petals. I follow them to the balcony.

There's a white blanket with all of my favorite foods on it. (A/n Imagine something like this)

 (A/n Imagine something like this)

"Wow, Noah! Its beautiful. I love it!" I say. "Come on, sit down" Noah says.

We sit down and start eating. We stay on the balcony talking for hours.

Noah lays his head on my lap.

Noah starts talking to me. "Y/n, I know this might be a little soon since we have only been dating for a couple of days, but I love you. I am so deeply in love with you. I have lo-" I lean in and kiss him.

We pull away. "I love you too Noah." I say.

A/n I hope you like this chapter! Have a great day or night xoxo Renny!

Word count: 1125