🎴ᔕEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ🎴

Start from the beginning

He muttered, "Oh...Uhm... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he apologized while wearing a worried expression.

Because of how stunned she was by what he was doing to her, her mouth fell open, and she began to pant heavily. However, she is aware that she needs to take action right away to exit the room.

"Do you... Do you need help with standing?" he reached out his hand to hers. "I'm sure the chains on your ankle earlier must have hurt."

Jun didn't take his offer and instantly swung her foot to kick the scarred man's face. His ability to use his hands to deflect her initial attack caused her face to scowl.

"Augh! Ow!" he grunted, even though he managed to block it, the force of Jun's kick must have still hit him in the cheek, blocking it just lessened the blow.

The scarred man's face was quickly covered by Jun as she withdrew the blanket from her body, who then pushed his body to the ground to keep him distracted. She sprinted away from the bed after pushing him despite his large build.

The scarred man immediately took the blanket off of him and got up. He witnessed Jun behind the table, using it to build a barrier between them.

"Wait, this isn't what it looks like," he placed both of his palms in front of him like he was stopping Jun.

She gripped the backrest of the wooden chair and snarled, "Yeah, no shit. You guys have no idea what personal space is." she grabbed it and slammed the scarred man in the face with it. Unfortunately, the target of her attack has quick reflexes. He was able to intercept the blow by clamping his hands on the chair, preventing Jun from striking his face.

Both of them are gripping the chair, but Jun is using more force to hit her opponent in the face. While he, on the other hand, has no intention to hit her. "Wait...Stop!" he exclaimed.

Jun didn't listen, she instantly lifted her foot to kick him in the stomach, but he was able to block the kick by lowering the chair, using it as a shield. When Jun unintentionally kicked the chair with her foot as opposed to his stomach, she had electricity, with a combination of pain, coursing through her body.

"AUGH!!!" she screamed, now distracted by the pain. The scarred man took the opportunity to overpower her. He immediately yanked the chair firmly away from her, causing Jun to lose her hold on it. He threw the chair away from them and forwarded towards the female cop.

"Don't come any closer!" Jun warned, but the man ignored her plead while walking towards her.

"Just listen to me first," he responds first before catching her hand as she attempted to attack him with her fists swinging. "Stop it! I'm warning you."

No matter how many cautions the scarred man said to her, she didn't listen to all of this. Jun slapped him hard in the face with her other hand, causing the sound to reverberate throughout the entire room, in a fit of rage because he wouldn't let go of her hand.

The scarred man's eyes widened in surprise when the female cop smacked him hard in the face. He doesn't know the right reaction to it, but he immediately relaxed his gaze and backed away as he let go of her hand.

He cupped his palms around his cheek and smirked as he replied, "Good job, your slap became harsher, unlike when we were kids."

Jun's eyes frowned as her mouth fell open, bewildered by what he stated, "Kids? What the hell are you talking about?"

He questioned, feeling offended, "Am I that different from what I am today that even you don't recognize me?"

"How should I know? I don't even know you," Jun stressed, still oblivious to what he's pointing out.

"That hurts, you know. More painful than the slap," he stopped caressing his cheek as he moved closer to Jun. However, she's backing away from him, but only stopped when she's already trapped because of the wall on her back. The man in front of her has also stopped when he's already one step away from her.

With her brows knotted, Jun was unable to maintain eye contact as she alternately fixed her gaze on the man's eyes, his long scar, or another object in the room.

"Does this bother you?" the man in front of her asked after he let out a sigh and caressed his face scar with his hands. "The last time I saw Takemichi, he didn't immediately recognize me, probably due to this scar as well,"

His statement made the color drain out of her face; she was taken aback that the criminal in front of her knows her childhood friend. "How-how did you..." she struggled to compose the right words. The scarred man didn't answer back to her, he maintained a neutral expression as he waited for her to put the pieces of puzzle together.

He knows Takemichi.

Those red eye I said to myself before that I knew someone who has it.

...He's the only one I knew who has those red eyes.

"Jun..."

Could he be... She said to herself as she raised her head, a look of disbelief on it.

"Kakucho?!"

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)