Part two

I roll onto my side and then I can feel it. Oh goddd please go away. I think to myself but it doesn't. I can feel the wetness between my thighs craving attention. After a bit of trying to sleep I give in. I roll onto my back and I play a song "all into it by Chris brown, slowed and remixed" this song is soo hot to me. I let my mind wonder and I slide my shorts off and I'm down to my tshirt and underwear. I spread my legs and place my fingers gently over myself. And I sigh and move my fingers in slow circular motions, and I hate to admit it but all I could think about was Cole and how badly I want him to touch me. I imagine him ontop of me and doing whatever he wants to me. I start to moan softly trying to keep quiet. Once I felt myself get wetter I slip two fingers into me and I move them in and out gently while moving my finger tips up and down at the same time. I remember that everyone is drunk and there's music downstairs no one would hear me anyways. I let myself moan as loud as I wanted. I moved my fingers faster and deeper reaching my climax I think about Cole again and I yell out "please Cole" just when I was about to cum I hear a knock at my door and my heart immediately drops.