Talwar said: Aarti...kal kay function main iss ladki ko bhi bulao...main iss say phir milna chahta hoon... Aarti nodded and both left the hall.

Purvi comes out in great anger...her body shiver in anger...she want to slap that man...but just control herself...she comes out and nearly bump with rakesh...

Purvi: oh, sorry sir...actually I am in hurry...so...

Rakesh cut her short and said: aaray aap itna kyun pareshan ho rahi hain...yeah to meri khush naseebi hay kay aap...mujh say takrai... (He completely smitten on her)

Purvi passes him a smile and way to go...but he calls her back...she stop and look back to see him.

Rakesh: come...I will drop you...he give her no chance to refuse or say anything...

Purvi follow him quietly...both sit in car...rakesh  turn the wheel towards the cid office.

Rakesh: waise...miss sakshi aap nay meray dinner offer ka kuch reply nahi diya... (He asks...looking her)

Purvi: sir, meray parents pasand nahi karta...yeah sab...sorry (she give him apologies look)

Rakesh: please, don't call me sir.

Purvi: aap itnay rich family say belong kartay hain...main ek middle class ladki...aap ko sir hi kahoon gi (she clear her position)

Rakesh: rich to aap bhi hain...aur mujh say ziyaada hain... He replies.

Purvi breath stuck in her throat...she become nervous...looking him enquiringly...she start thinking that maybe he know her reality...he catch her lie or know her true identity...many though just pass through in second.

Rakesh look her side and see her tangle in thought he smile and said: haan...ab dekhay na...yeah aap ki twinkling eyes...kissi diamond say kam nahi...phir yeah pink and luscious lips...kuch andaza hay kay...kitne unmol hain...your long and pure silky hair...aur yeah Kashmere apple jaisay cheeks...aap toh chalta phirta bank hain... (He openly praise her)

Rakesh talk gives her relief...she calms herself and said: sir, yeah to aap ki meharbani hay...warna main iss qabil kahan (she smile)

Rakesh: accha choro...aap mano gi nahi...magar ek baat toh manna paray gi...main aap ko kuch dilana chahta hoon...actually, kal humare ghar ek function hay...main chahta hoon kay...aap bhi kal attend karain...aur iss liyay main kuch shopping karna chahta hoon.

Purvi: magar kal toh republic day hay...aur function hay baccho ka(she give him an excuse).

rakesh: don't worry...party sham main hay...kal bohat important day hay(he murmur)

Purvi catch his murmuring and said: kiya kah rahay hain..

Rakesh: haan...woh woh kal republic day hay...iss liyay important hay na (he clean his position)

Purvi Said: please, mujhay office utaar dain...warna meray boss ka toh aap ko pata hay...woh mujhay daante gay.

Rakesh stop car in front of CID and said: see you tomorrow...miss sakshi...mera gift aap tak pahunch jaiy ga...bye...he quickly zoom out.

Purvi still standing tangle in her thought...tomorrow, republic day hay...aur aaj ashram may bhi kitne log aa jaa rahay thay...aur un boxes main kiya tha...aur un main say kuch log toh kitne suspicious lag rahay thay...aur sab say barh kar aaj toh khud sikander bhi aaya tha...iss ka matlab hay kay kuch toh zarror hay...mujhay aaj ka time

rakesh kay saath guzarna chaiye...maybe kuch clue mil jaiy...standing on middle of the gate...she is busy in her thought...

when one girl gain her attention...calling her real name...her chain of though broken and she turn on that side...looking one 8/9 year small girl standing there...she have flower bouquet.