Olivia came down scared asking, "Mommy, what's going on?"

"Daddy called, sweatheart..." I said trying not to continue crying infront of her.

"He did? Why didn't you call me? I want to see him!...mommy where is he?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"He's working," I sniffed. "He promised he'll be back as soon as he can, okay?"

She started crying too. "I want him now. Doesn't he love us?"

"Yes! Ofc! Sweety, his number one priority, no matter what is you, always...daddy loves you so much. And I do too." She looked down. "Come here." I knelt down to hugged her and she cried on my chest.

******
A restaurant (The Orchard)
"I never expected that. I mean, who would've thought? Bose, a soldier." She responded, leaning back on her chair.

"Okay, in all honesty, I thought he was joking the first few months until he showed me the exception letter," I twirled the straw in my cocktail.

"He told me he missed the action and fighting we did as DangerForce and that's why he joined..." I trailed of looking at the grass just passed our table.

It's a lovely place, Miles recommended. He comes here offen with his family.

"It came with complications though. Like, he once shot his leg during training."

"Oh my god really?" Mika asked with concern. "So that's why he wore a cast on his leg for almost a year?"

I smiled. "No. He shot himself, but there weren't any bullets in the gun," Miles scoffed and I continued, "He was told to load it up and he did. But the bullets fell and he slipped and twisted his ankle...he is so cute."

"You and I have different definitions of cute." Mika said sipping on her cocktail.

"Haven't you ever wondered if Bose's mistakes would turn into serious accidents one day?" Asked Miles finishing his drink.

"So many times. But I trust Bose. He's always been a strong and not smart but not dumb boy. He tends to get serious when the situation calls for it." I slirped the last slip of my drink and sat back.

"And if he does come back injured, then it'll be a foolish accident due to a stupid mistake he made. I love that man." My face fell as I fiddled with my fingers.

The twins exchanged looks and Miles spoke up.

"He'll be back soon...I can feel it."

"Yeah, and we'll throw a huge party to celebrate," She reached over the table and placed her hand on mine. "You just have to be strong for Olivia."

She's right. If I'm a mess, it'll rub off on Olivia and...she'll be a mess too.

Two Days Later
Olivia's sleeping and I'm damn bored. It's 2 in the morning and my stupid insomnia kicked in. So I started watching a new Netflix movie.

I was like 40 minutes deep into the movie and I received a call from Miles. "What?" I asked emotionlessly.

"I just got a vision." He seemed concerned and frightened.

"No, I wasn't doing anything more important than this." I sarcastically said.

"Chapa I'm serious!" "And it's two in the morning! This better involve me or I'll literally drive up to your house and zap the hell out of you." I snapped.

"Why else would I call you?...I saw you and Mika crying and you said, How will I tell Olivia?" "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked irritated.

"I dont know!" He snapped too. "Excuse me but my visions didn't come with an instructions manual."

"You're quiet excused. Look, if there isn't any more specific detail then, bye"

He sighed. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Then he cut the line.

How will I tell Olivia? Is it that serious? Anyways, I dont have time for thinking. I'm a watching a movie for crying out loud.

8 hours later
It's 10 a.m. and I was making breakfast for Olivia --and her alone-- because well, I'm not hungry. What if my husband isn't eating and I'm here enjoying food? I don't like that. So I barely eat.

Olivia is outside playing then I got a call from Mika. Before I could say a thing, Mika spoke with a sobbing voice. She sounded like she was crying.

"Have you seen it?" She asked with cries between.

"Mika? What's wrong?"

"I'm on my way with Miles. Until then, switch to the news." She sobbed and cut the line.

Could this be Miles' vision? But what's the news? Should I check it? What if...what if it's very bad?...what if--

Mary: And it all came crashing down
Trent: That's right Mary. The last battle tank that belonged to General Mandate, in Russia, has said to be seen exploding. Leaving no survivors

I dropped the remote and my eyes watered.

Mary: The Vice Mayor said his own son was on that tank and so he will host the memorial at city hall tomorrow before the next troop is sent out, to Romania
Trent: Even in sad times Mary you're still making mistakes-- its Russia!
Mary: To Russia

I switched off the tv and Mika and Miles teleported into my living room. My heart is pounding on my chest. Tears just streamed out of my eyes, uncontrollably. My whole body was shaking and I...I didn't know what to do or...how to react so I...I just fell.

"Chapa!" Mika screamed and Miles caught me before I hit the ground.

"H-He can't be...I don't believe it..." Miles placed me on the chair and held myself. "H-He's still alive...he has to be..." I sobbed and Mika came to sit by me.

"Chapa...you heard what they said--"

"THEY'RE WRONG!!" I jump to my feet and snapped at them, causing them to flinch. "My husband is still alive-- BOSE is still alive...I know it." I sparked

"Okay okay fine...let's say he's still out there...where would he be?" Miles asked trying to calm me down.

"I don't know. But...how will I tell Olivia?"

Then it clicked to me, that was Miles' vision. I heard sobbing from behind me and looked back to see Olivia standing there touching the door and holding a blue ball on her hands.

"Livi, h-how much d-did--"

She burst into tears and run into my arms.

"Is he really dead? He can't be! Daddy can't be dead!"

"He isn't, I promise," I cried too. "He promised he'd be back...daddy doesn't break promises."

"But the news said--"

"The news lied..." Mika said firmly, wiping her tears.

"And we're gonna find him okay?" Miles reassured, holding back his.

Olivia sobbed then responded, "Okay..." "I miss him" She continued. "I miss him too Livi and he'll be back soon." I assured her, while trying to assure myself...I barely believed what I said but I forced myself too.

"Are you attending the...memorial?" Mika asked. "No," I stood up and held Olivia's hand. "I would only attend for my husband, and since he is not dead, I'm not going."

I took Olivia to the kitchen to give her something that would help her calm down. Mika and Miles exchanged looks and I heard one of them whisper, 'What if he's actually dead?' I didn't want to hear the response and just pretended like I never heard it. My Bosey isn't dead...atleast I hope.

●end●