The school cafe

Your siting next to your partner drinking hot chocolate you see him looking up at you,you give a smirk and look back at him giving him puppy eyes and take another sip of ur hot chocolate. You place your mug back onto the table and he places his hand on yours ,you blush as he says how beautiful you look.

You get up to go and pay but he stops u saying it's his treat you smile at him and go sit down.
You start thinking about how perfect your relationship is and how lucky you are to have such a handsome kind boyfriend but something is missing ... sex . Your 16 and still a virgin.
You can tell that both of you been longing for it and we're deeply in love

You see him walking towards you so you get up and give him a gentle kiss then take his hand putting it around your waist while waking out of the school cafe. "Don't you want to find somewhere private hey babe?" You say , his eyes lit up " sure I do" you find a door to a store room opening it and looking around to see if there's anyone there and closing the door behind you .

Part 2:      The store room

You turn on the light switch that's behind you while his arms wrapped around your waist while kissing you starting of gentle moving down to your neck ,you let out a groan seeing how much that turned him on . The kissing gets more tense as his one hand is holding your face as the other still on your waist. Your hands are on his chest as you grip onto his shirt slowly pulling it off as the kisses get more rough loving exploring each other's mouths with your tongues.

He pauses to let you take of his shirt you scan your fingers on his abs looking up at him , you unclip your bra that's under your shirt throwing it in a different direction he licks his lips kissing your rough as his hands slowly starts to go up your shirt while looking at you for consent as you nod him a yes.
He puts his hands on your breasts playing with your nipples all while kissing you start to unzip his pants seeing his Batman boxers and giggle .But also seeing how bricked you he is..

You scan your fringes on his dick with his boxers on while on your knees and him looking down at you waiting to give him pleasure. You make your way back up and pulling  them down quickly , "thirsty for it aren't ya" he says smirking I bite my lip and start to tickle his tip then I lick the pink-ish head of his big dick teasing him and seeing him groan as he gets impatient you go down as far as you can on it choking on it and coming back up grasping for air , you spit on it giving him a small handy you look up at him licking his lips as you un buttoning your shorts and taking  of your panties.

You get up and sit on a desk he pulls of your shirt , he then starts to slowly part your legs seeing the beautiful sight of your pussy you blush looking nervous and he gives you a comforting look. He bends down on his knees his hands on your things you take his head directioning him where you want him to be he sticks his tongue in making you let out a small moan tilting your head back, he gently sucks you pussy then takes his hand and glides his fingers on it slowly inserting it he spits and starts to do circular movements inside you making u moan and grip onto the edge of the table . He starts going rough as you try to keep your moans in , as he feels you tighten  knowing your almost there he goes faster causing you a orgasm.

You look up at him and there's silence.. he breaks the silence by saying "look what a mess you've made I must've done good" you giggle "yes you sure have" while panting feeling your legs shakey and weak after the orgasm. You find the strength to bend down signaling to him to stick it in. He slaps your ass as he glided his penis on your pussy teasing you ,you groan " oh my just stick it in and stop teasing me" he thrusts it in slapping your ass cheek and grabs your waist slamming his body against you , you let out moans and happy screams from enjoyment not being able to control yourself he tilts his head back moaning as you both enjoy it . He then gets a rush on energy picks you up and pins you agains the wall thrusting harder and harder on you,you grasp onto his shoulders and kissing him.

He picks up your body putting you on your knees pushing your waist down causing you to arch your back like a cat you look at him as he thrusts inside you he slaps your ass causing you to moan he then grabs your head and starts slamming you against his huge dick your eyes widen as you feel a warm liquid feel you he lets out a moan grabbing your boobs . You both look at each other seeing he is still bricked you push him against the floor.

You start grinding on him kissing him roughly and passionately you break the kiss and start bouncing on his dick as he groans in enjoyment you then move your hips as he holds on to your waist you lean back with you hands on the floor grinding he then sits up kissing you and touching your chest with his hands exploring every part of your body you tighten as juices flow out of you and fall back .

Your both on the floor panting ,after 5 minutes you hear footsteps quickly getting up and getting dressed. "I had a lovely time" you say as he answers "my place tomorrow parents aren't home?" Gives me a kiss and Winks leaving the room as a stand there thinking of what just happened