It Was All A Dream (Jazmine Sullivan)

Jazmine

Jazmine

It's crazy how your life can change in the blink of an eye. From once being in the relationship of your dreams or, so you thought. To looking at the person you loved with your entire heart and soul, the one you would lay your life on the line for without hesitation and see a complete stranger.

The literal wind had been knocked out of me. To say I am heartbroken would be a understatement. I feel like everything that I once knew to be real was all a façade.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was on top of the world. And now, I feel like it's on top of me. In the matter of a few hours, my world had been flipped upside down.

~Flashback~

Feeling kisses peppered all over her face down to her neck, Jazmine opened her eyes to be greeted by her fiancé, Devin hovering over her .

Adjusting to the sun shining in the room from the natural lighting coming through their, floor to ceiling bedroom windows. She reached her hand up rubbing his bearded cheek, instantly getting butterflies.

Looking into his eyes, she couldn't help but to smile. In moments like this, she felt like all of the heartbreaks she'd once endured was worth it because it prepared her for a love that she could only dream of.

Letting her eyes, linger over his face, taking in his smooth chocolate skin and his beautiful brown eyes that were staring back at her. All she could see was love & a glint of something else that she couldn't quite read. As he stared back into her eyes, unbeknownst to her that glint was nothing but guilt.

Knowing that he made a mistake that he not only couldn't take back. But that would break her heart. Which is the last thing he ever wanted to do.

Although, he knew it was far fetched, he hoped that once it was all said and done. And the truth finally came out, that somehow he could repair what he knew would be broken.

Feeling a ping in his heart, he shook off the thoughts, pushing them to the back of his mind. He figured he'll deal with that bridge when he crossed it. But, as of right now he was gonna savor every moment he had left with her.

"Good morning, love" his deep raspy voice knocked her out of her thoughts, causing a chill to go down her spine.

"Good morning, baby" she hoarsely spoke back, due to last night's activities.

Lowering his naked body, getting further in between her legs. They were now pelvic to pelvic, causing his morning wood to rub against her pussy. Instantly, becoming soaking wet, she gasp letting out a breathless moan. Ignoring the slight soreness that she gained from their many rounds the night before.