3

We all just sat there for a second, until all of the boys dug into their wallets and threw money onto the table before Shownu spoke up. "One..."

I looked around at them confused and dazed with all of the noise, light, and commotion. I felt like a deer caught in headlights

"Two..."

What was happening? Everything was a blur at this point.

I was finally reassured when Jooheon grabbed my hand in his and looked at me before smirking and winking.

"Three!"

Right after Shownu yelled three, we all jumped up from the table as Jooheon screamed "RUUUUUN!"

And that's exactly what we did.

We pushed past all of the people with cameras that were surrounding us in the restaurant and shoved ourselves out the door. The five of us continued to sprint as fast as we could up the street and around the corner. I was starting to trail behind as the boys sped up infront of me after Jooheon let go of my hand. It didn't help that I was wearing sandals either.

The boys all turned the corner and disappeared. I continued, trying to keep up, but as I rounded the corner, the guys were no where to be found, so I slowed to a stop.

Then someone grabbed me, clamped their hand over my mouth and pulled me into the alley. It was Jooheon- again.

I stood still as a bunch of paparazzi ran past us, running on the sidewalk. Once they all were gone, I pushed away from him before scolding him.

"Jooheon, let's not make a habit of this, okay?"

"Fine, but you have to admit that was fun."

"Okay, I admit, it was,...but aren't we going to get into trouble?"

"Probably, but what fun is life without a little trouble?"

Everyone just laughed in response.

The five of us moved back onto the sidewalk and headed back towards starship Entertainment.

I started to get goosebumps all over my arms and my teeth started chattering because It had gotten so cold out.

"Do you want to wear my jacket?" Wonho asked as he took off his leather jacket.

"No, I don't want to take it from you."

"Its fine. I have a long sleeve shirt on, you have just a t shirt."

"Thanks." I said as I put it on.

We were only about a block away from the building, and I was terrified for the amount of trouble we were going to get into.

-------------------------

Of course the second we walked in, all of us were escorted by building security into their manager's office.

This was not a good first impression for me to make.

"This is the 9th time this month that you guys have ran out of here without permission. What do you have to say for yourselves?"

Jooheon immediately spoke up and explained. "We went out for dinner to show Lee around, and the usual paparazzi showed up."

Their manager looked unamused. "Is that it?"

"Well yeah." Wonho said.

"Oh! Well then Wonho, would you like to explain these to me?"

He pulled up pictures of Wonho and about to kiss at the restaurant up on his laptop. Out of context they looked pretty bad.

He continued. "There are pictures all over the internet like these on various kpop and social media blogs. They're everywhere."

I.M. spoke up this time. "We were just playing around with her, the picture doesn't give any context so it looks like something that its not." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well that bit of "playing around" just created mass hysteria in the media towards Monsta X which could have totally damaged the numbers of your fan base."

"Alright not to talk out of turn," Jooheon started, "But isn't this a good thing? Its creating more publicity for Monsta X, and a little jealousy between the fans never hurt anyone. Personally I think this greatly benefits us, our publicity, our fanbase, our popularity, and who knows what else! So I don't understand what the big deal is or why you are so upset."

His manager stopped for a second and we all just sat there in silence.

"Lee." Their manager said.

"Yes...?" I questioned nervously.

"I am not upset with you about this at all. The boys pulled you into this. Anyhow, after hearing what Jooheon had to say, I'd have to say that I think I agree with him."

"Really...?"

"Really. In fact, now I think that I am going to use you while you're here. I'll refer to you as the Monsta X mystery girl. And I am going to purposely create controversy about Monsta X using you. They already have pictures of you and Wonho, so many people, if not all, will think there is something going on between the two of you. So to continue, I'm going to send you on group outings with the boys to continue to create publicity.

Great. The one thing I didn't want to do was fall in love with an idol, or even pretend to. It is the most cliche thing ever, but now I'm getting forced to for nothing less than the sake of gossip and publicity.

"So tomorrow night," their manager continued, "You are all going on a group chaperoned date, and then tonight, Lee, you can get to know I.M and Hyungwon better while catching up with Jooheon. But try to at least get a few hours of sleep."

Great...What have I gotten myself into?