'We're Being Punked, Pedro'

Luci's POV

My alarm wakes me up and I hear a groan from the other side of the room. I hear Hope chuckle and I look over to see Lizzie cuddling into her chest, not wanting to get up.

I sit up and quickly get up, grabbing a towel, boxers, a sports bra and my suit before walking into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower before I get dressed and open the door, letting Hope know I'm done as I walk out, drying my hair.

Lizzie gets up, dragging Hope to the bathroom with a smirk as Hope quickly grabs 2 towels for them, "Please no sex in the shower!" I say after them and Hope smirks at me before the door closes.

I chuckle and shake my head before walking over a mirror on the wall, snapping my fingers, my hair is dry and done for the day.

"Oh, fuck! Hope!" I hear Lizzie scream and I make a disgusted face before grabbing my phone, wallet and keys, putting them in my pocket and leaving to go to Alaric's office.

I knock gently and I hear a 'come in', I walk in to see him reading a book. He looks up, "Hey, Lucille. What's up?" Alaric asks.

"I was wondering if they is anything I can do to help?" I ask him and he nods.

"I'm going to the library, just let me call the girls. They have community service today." Alaric says and I nod, he writes a quick note before getting a witch to send it to Hope and Lizzie's class.

I follow Alaric to the library and along the way we run into the girls. I avoid Josie, standing on the opposite side of Hope and Lizzie.

"This makes no sense, Dad. Why are we being punished?" Lizzie asks with a pout that I see Hope notice and gently grabs Lizzie's hand causing her to smile slightly.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here." Alaric says as Josie and him walk down the steps while I stay still, standing behind the couple in the room. "I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop complaining. You're lucky that it's just community service and not actual jail time." Alaric says with a smirk.

I zone out as I stare at Josie and she focuses on her dad, "Come on." Alaric claps and I snap out of my trance.

"Luci, you're with me, we have research to do." Alaric says walking off further into the library after I nod.

"Luci, can we talk?" Josie asks with a pout, I almost caved.

I ignore her and I watch as Hope and Lizzie guide her out of the room. "What did my daughter do?" Ric asks me.

"We had a date. She wasn't in her room when I went to pick her up. She was with her ex, who cheated on her." I explain and he nods.

"Yeah, that's bad." Ric says and I shrug.

"Can't do anything about it so I'm keeping my distance." I tell him and he nods, we begin to research.

We eventually move it to his office when we get books and begin to translate, and after a bit a woman, who I learn is Emma, joins us.

Emma starts to talk to Ric about going to counseling and I stifle my laugh behind my hand as Ric glares at me.

"When I say I'm fine, I'm..." He trails off as Lizzie walks in, cutting him off.

I look at her and she's covered in a smoothie, "A jerk. You are a total jerk." Lizzie says angrily as she walks in and Ric stands up.

"What happened to you?" Ric asks.

"A Neanderthal from Mystic Falls High assaulted me wit ha milkshake. This stupid girl Dana was being-- You know what? I can't even talk about it. And now Hope almost killed him for that but I calmed her down." She turns to Emma, "As I was walking home, I did the work, and I dug deep, and I realized that this is all his fault." Lizzie says turning back to Ric and Emma turns to him too.