Kavin present all the time with baba...whole deal finish in front of him...how he control himself looking mr talwar in front of him...only he knows...his blood star boil to see him near...before do any mistake...show any anger...every time purvi face comes in front of his eyes...and he gulp his anger...he quietly sit there...not involving in any matter but support his baba.

Mr talwar a bit confuse to see him first...but when he realise that he didn't recognised him...he become more confident...he try to talk him but get small answer with him...whole time he sit quietly watch everything...

Soon, deal is done and money can be paid in front of solicitors...paper transfer...everything done in good manners...this part of plan is finish...both parties happy what they got...

Before leaving, mr talwar...invite mr khanna  in his house party...he try to refuse but mr talwar insisting more than he is accepting...

Kavin silently signal him to accept it...mr talwar specially ask kavin to come and he nodded to accept his offer.

Purvi enter in office...looking him sitting on chair ready for interview...she manage herself quickly...start interview...she try to dig him...her question round rakesh brian...he never thing what kind of interview she did...but looking her smile he smitten on her...without thinking he tell every detail to her...the detail who he think not important but purvi know how helpful these for CID.

After finishing interview...rakesh ask her for dinner date..purvi think a while then said...she ask her parents then tell him...rakesh happy at least she is not refusing him like last time...

Purvi work for today is finish...she is ready to go...rakesh offer her to drop...she accept it...both comes out and way to go CID breaue
.

In breaue everyone is waiting her curiously...they want to know what happen?

Purvi is in dilemma that how to tell those things which munna tell her...she is in deep thinking...everyone sitting in hall and get ready...to share their finding...soon, purvi time comes...she take deep breath and start.

Purvi: guys, I am really happy to tell you that I know everything regarding sikander.

Everyone sit attention and look her...purvi sight travel all over faces and stop on kavin face...

Kavin clearly see a very different glimpse in her eyes...he is confuse...he never see her in this state...her eyes show the glimpse of hunting like tiger get ready to hunt...

Purvi: sikander work is still same...like drugs and human trafficking but guys this time he get some important support from some terrorist groups...

What? Everyone scream...yes, purvi continue...just listen this interview and then tell me my guess is right or not...

Purvi play the recorder button and start rakesh interview...interview finish...but everyone freeze on their places...they never thing that this time he play this big game.

Dushu is the one who comes in sense and said: purvi, I must congratulate you...your effort...I must salute you...what you did...it's amazing...rakesh has no idea...what he said...your question...just mind blowing...(dushyant voice shattered because of emotion...he stop...try to control)

Purvi: please, Dushyant ek aur bhi baat hay...jo mujhay uss bacchay munna nay batai...aur baad main main nay uss pay mazeed search kiya...toh sab pata chal gaaya...jiss nay meray hosh ura diyay hain.

Dush: woh kiya?                                                                             

Purvi: woh matron...she stop and take deep breath...he is a sex addicted...and for sex relaxation he use those innocent children...she complete her talk in hurry.

Everyone sit like corpse...they have no strength to even think about it...hall sink in deep silent...no voice, no movement, even feel they forget to breath.

Dushyant is the first one who snaps...him throwing the pen on table and shout: dam it...itna ganda kaam ...humari naak kay neechay ho raha hay...aur hum ko pata hi nahi hay...

Purvi: dushyant, abhi aage toh sunno...everyone look her.

Ishita: purvi, abhi bhi hay kuch batanay ko...(she said in shock) iss shock kay baad...toh aagay sunnay ki himmat bhi nahi hay.

Purvi: iss say bara shock toh ab lagay ga...aur woh yeah kay...matron ko toh chooro...humaray city kay kuch aur izzatdaar logo kay naam bhi uss main shamil hain...jo un masoom baccho ko iss maqsad kay liyay istaimaal kartay hain...weekend par woh party arrange kartay hain...jiss main un baccho ko khas taur say la kar jaya jata hay...matron apni nigraani main lay kar jaati hay...aur wapas lati hay...morning main un ki kiya haalat hoti hay...you just imagine...balki un main say ek ya do to mar bhi jaatay hain...

Stop it purvi..bas karoo...please ...bas karoo...oh god...shreya just cover her mouth and scream on her...then she leave the hall and runaway to restroom

Precap????????.