The End?

Hello to the few of you who have read this.

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the lack of content I've put out. I've gotten nothing but positive feedback on this story and although I enjoy writing it and letting you guys read it, I've been stuck with all of my writings for a while.

I didn't want to tell you guys too early because I thought it'd go away quicker, but looks like I have a case of writers block lol.

So here's the thing. School tends to get in the way of my writing... A LOT. Not only that but I have writers block so I have less time to come up with fresh ideas to further progress this story. So now I've decided to let you guys decide on whether I should keep this story going, or stop and leave this where it is.

If you guys decide to stop it it's fine by me. I don't want to keep writing this is you guys wouldn't enjoy it you know? So if I do stop then I'd most likely start fresh with Wattpad. As in new account, new schedule of writing that I can hopefully try to keep, and new stories. No fanfics, no spin-offs. Just my own original content.

I want to keep this as short as possible so I'll leave it at that. I just wanna say thank you for those who have read this story so far, and if you read this now, another thank you. I truly do appreciate your guys feedback and that fact that you open this story means a lot. Thank you :)

Well that's all I have to say right now. This story is in your hands now :)

                                                            -JG