19. Rumour

"I got a revelation..." Latte was in her bed, and Arwin was sitting next to her, holding her arms. "This is an strange feeling, but I don't hate it"

She was screaming when he left, imagining why of out of all people Arwin, she didn't even knew when did he started liking her or when did she started liking him. She was still flustered when Esula entered her room.

While helping her she was chatting about all kind of rumors of the noble people but there was a name that catched her attention, she believed she heard Ibelin and Tower master in the same phrase.

"Wait... What? Repeat what you said"

Esula kept brushing her hair

"It's said the the tower master it's going to propose to Lady Ibelin Dott"

Her face turned pale, she could feel her heart in her stomach

"It's that so..." the happiness she felt in the morning was replaced with sadness and then with anger, was he playing with her? Latte had lots of questions and not even one answer, at first she wanted to see Arwin but now she just wanted to be alone.

She wouldn't have reacted like that if it was another's lady name, but Ibelin's name was something this reality decided even before she came

So she went out of her house very early in the morning leaving miss placed eyes in her house, knowing very well that Arwin told her not to leave without the doll, and took a long walk alone in the plaza, after few minutes she was more relaxed than before, but her stomach begin to sound, so she started walking to a cake shop.

'well if Arwin can't be mi first love then cake it's going to be'

When she was near the store she saw the blue characteristically magic in front of her. 'but how...?' for some reason it was like he didn't even need the doll to find her everywhere she went.

"Dear costumer" Arwin was in front of her smiling dangerously. Latte give him an upset expression "I told you to take your doppelganger everywhere"

Latte tried to ignore his dangerous smile and closed her arms, "well..." She started walking again this time in the opposite direction "You can ask your fiance to do that" as soon as she turned around to leave she felt a touch in her wrist and the change of scenery.

Lots of papers and a simple but elegant space appeared in her eyes, she remembered this room well because it was Arwin's room in the top of the tower.

"Y..You!" she turned to see him but Arwin didn't release her weist, as he got closer to her she had to put her hands in his chest

"So...dear customer, trying to scape already?"

"Scape?"

"Then tell who's the lovely lady that is supposedly engaged to"

Latte went blank she knew for sure that if the rumors weren't true he would kill Ibelin only for creating that rumors, if she did created it she didn't know it.

"Well then you're not...?" She tried to change the subject, he laughed at her, this time genuinely.

"Jealous dear customer? I didn't know you believed that kind of rumors"

Her face went red

"...no" she looked the wall, the papers in Arwin's desk, everywhere except his face. Then she felt how a strong hand gently grabbed her face, moving it to look at him.

"Latte"

"Yes?!"

"Stay here"

She stopped breathing, at this point Latte could count every lash he had, and detail those red jeweled eyes, and his lips, she felt like going crazy as she continued looking at him

"Stay here where I can touch you, and see you forever..."

This time her heart pounded, she felt that Arwin was playing with her vitals.

"In other words, be my fiance, my wife, the hostess of the tower"

"I..." Latte extended the word trying to breath and answer him

"Think carefully, you know what could happen if I lose mi mind don't you?"

Then Latte burst into laughing