1. Pillow

Ever since Latte married Arwin there wasn't a single day where Latte didn't sleep being hugged by the tower master, but that changed after one day that Arwin didn't show up to bed at night.

It wasn't a particularly bad situation, just some work problems that had to be done no matter what, of course the most visible altered person was Arwin, who was at another continent solving some demon problems that required a very long ritual that no one except for himself could do. By the other hand, there was Latte, trying to sleep and trying to deny the fact that she needed the presence of her bothersome husband to sleep.

She had been trying for around 2 or 3 hours, she didn't remember quite well, but she was becoming desperate, it felt almost like sleeping without a pillow, something she couldn't put up with.

"I should just have gone with him, dam work" In fact, Latte was particularly busy that day, a recent publication of one of her BL books had her going here and there in fan meetings, when she arrived to the tower there was only a note "Still working, you can go to sleep first if you want dear costumer, I might be late"

Latte sighted, hugging her pillow, tired but still not being able to sleep.

"That bastard" she stand up and sat in the sofa, she missed him, and she knew she was acting childish, like a little girl who needed her pillow and if it wasn't her pillow she wouldn't sleep, but how to avoid that feeling, she got to used to him, to his hands, to his cuddles. Another sigh came from her mouth and as the time went up she started to feel sleepy and slept there in the sofa.

When Arwin arrived and saw the golden disaster in the sofa he smiled as he took the tiny body and lead it to he bed

"Mmm?"
"You don't need to wake up"

Arwin got to his normal position hugging his wife

"I'm gonna kill you the next time you leave me like this"
"I'd like to see that"

Latte got to sleep the moment she felt Arwin's perfume, he saw her sleepy face, and took her body closer, the feeling that there was nothing better in the world than being like this with her.

"Good night"