As yor heard the doctor she relaxed.

Yor: Can I see my baby?

As she said that one of the assistants was carrying the baby in a towel as she give the baby gently to yor, she was overwhelmed with happiness she was already thinking of a name for the baby and a future when she see him bring a girl so she can have grandchildren but all of that happiness disappeared the moment she lifted the towel of the baby and saw his features he didn't have her Black hair or red eyes nor loid's blond hair and green eyes, the baby boy had Golden eyes and light red hair.

Yor panicked for a moment and start to think of all the possibilities why the baby turn out the way he is she was sure that none of her relatives has these features and loid was the take her virginity so how did this happen.

Archer pov:

I felt movement around it took me a second to release what going on I was being born it was darkness until suddenly everything become bright I could hear noises but couldn't make out what they were saying but it sounded like Japanese when I opened my eyes I was in the hands of a beautiful lady with black hair and red eyes and from the way she was looking at him he guessed that she was his mother but then he saw the happiness slowly leave her face and become a look of fear and confusion he felt tired and his eyes were closing I guess this a part of being a baby.

Loid pov:

I was looking at the emergency door with a nervous expression is this what my dad felt when I was born?
I never thought I would be this worried I couldn't handle the pressure So I started walking at a quick pace.

Suddenly I saw that the emergency plate changed from red to green and the doctor who was responsible for the delivery of the baby j immediately went to him.

Loid: how was it doc? Is the baby okay, how's my wife?

Doc: don't worry sir, the baby is perfectly healthy and your wife is currently resting.

As soon as the doctor said those words loid felt all the pressure leave his body. But what the doctor said next confused him.

Doc: by any chance do you, anyone, from your tree family, have red hair and golden eyes?

Loid: what do you mean?

Doc: fellow me

So I follow him inside and there I saw my wife looking at me with a smile but she also had a nervous expression.

Yor: our baby is finally born

Loid: Can I see the baby?

Yor gave the baby to loid, however, the moment loid's eyes landed on the baby a wave of confusion came on him after all the baby looked nothing like his parents, he has absolute trust in his but in this situation, no one can blame him for his doubt he looked at yor.

Loid:yor you didn't sleep with anyone else?

Yor:No!!! I know that the baby looks nothing like us but his definitely yours I swear!!!

Doc:she is saying the baby without a doubt yours.

At that loid felt a bit of relief but he still feels a bit unsure.

Yor: what are we going to name him

Loid: how about y/n

Yor: a beautiful name.y/n froger I like the tone of that.

Time skip after 10 years:

Archer pov

It has been 10 years since I woke up in this world in the first 2 years he suffered a lot as a baby making him realise that the reason no one remembers his life as a baby is for their sake he felt like shit when he had to pee or take a dump not being able to move a muscle all there was available for him was crying and the fact that his mom has to clean every time Archer was ready to fight Gilgamesh every time in the week than this embarrassment.
But thankfully that time is gone and his 10 years old studying in elementary school archer because of his knowledge was at the top of the school in terms of grades and sports
His mom was very happy with him and loved him with all her heart, however, it was clear that his father don't have the same feeling that his mom has for him, his dad always looked at him with a disgusted look.

But archer couldn't blame him after all he was well aware of the problems that he caused by his appearance.

However, Archer didn't want to get too attached to them he already decided that he will leave this family at the age of 14 so can start fighting the honkai.

But Archer is having a bit of a problem with his mage craft he can feel unlimited blade works reacting to his attempt to trace a weapon but he fails every time he doesn't understand why but as long as he has his reality marble he will figure it out.

However, one day, when he came home he heard talking on the inside so he decided to use a bit of enforcement on his ears and he heard the voice of his father and another man

????:are you sure about this?

Loid: I'm sure I just know that the boy is not my son so just take him away I will just try for another baby. he should be on his way from elementary school by now.

At that archer stopped his reinforcement realising what just happened he was being sold.

Did he care?

No, not really
With that in thought, he opened the door and walked in, making sure to act like an innocent kid then he saw the man that was talking to his father
He had long blonde hair and a gentle smile

Otto: hello there boy, I'm opt to Apocalypse.

The moment Archer heard the man's name he felt nervous after all even Alaya warned him of this man only one thought came to archer's mind.
...
...
...
...

...
.
.....shit.
---------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter once again any advice would be helpful to me this is my first time writing after all