Part 13 - Warning: SPG

I followed him inside the house.

Mom and Dad are probably still working. They always come home late. I don't see Kevin around so maybe he's already inside his room.

What if Raphael tells Kevin what he saw today? Kevin would definitely tell it to Dad and I'll get scolded again.

"Raphael!", I called after him but he was not even listening. He's walking way too fast!

Or is it because of his long strides?

I called after him repeatedly until we got to the second floor.

I ran towards him and yanked his arms.

"Can you stop? It's not what you think it is. Russel and I are not dating. He just gave me a ride."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, really? Cause I heard that the ride is not free and something about a deal. Wait, is he blackmailing you? Did he also see your collections?"

My jaw dropped at what he said. How could he think of those things?!

"No! Of course not! He wants to get Haileys' phone number and I offered him help. That's what the free ride and the deal are for. What are you even thinking?"

He stared at me, thinking if I'm telling the truth. We heard footsteps from Kevin's room. To my surprise, Raphael pulled me to my room and swiftly closed the door.

He pinned me on my wall and put his finger against his lips as if telling me to be quiet.

"Why are we hiding?", I asked, whispering.

Why am I whispering? Argh.

My knob turned. I think it's Kevin. Raphael locked it so Kevin can't open it.

"Sammy?", he called after me. I looked at Raphael.

He nodded, telling me it was okay to answer him.

"Y-yeah?"

Why am I even asking for his permission?

"Did you just get home?"

I looked at Raphael. He's still staring at me. With him this close to me, I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

"Yes."

"Did you see Raphael? I thought I heard his voice."

Raphael shook his head, telling me to lie. My eyebrows furrowed.

'But why?', I mouthed. He just gave me a smug smile. Argh, why does he look so fucking gorgeous?

"He's not here."

I think I answered that wrong. And I also sounded guilty! Raphael laughed at me so I had to push him. He moved away from me but is still laughing silently.

"I mean, I didn't see him."

I glared at Raphael.

"Alright. Tell him I'm going out for a walk if he comes home."

"Okay."

I heard Kevin's footsteps walking away. I waited for the sound to be gone before I looked at Raphael.

He's sitting on my bed, legs crossed, and is smiling like a lunatic.

"So, he did not see your collections?", he asked, referring to Russel.

We're going back to that topic again?

"Of course not!", I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm the only one who knew about it?"