6. Ch. 20: Saw a Dragon (3)

Start from the beginning

"But he looks so weak." Toonka says, still restrained.

And, although, people didn't say it, they also were thinking the same as the Tyrant.

'If you use a strong enough force on that location, the wall will open.'
It was not a magic device. Instead, the force of the impact made the device move. Cale turned his head to look toward the person who entered and asked.
"All done?"
"Yes."
Choi Han lightly swung his sword in the air to get rid of the blood on it and then approached Cale. His gaze soon turned toward the dragon, and started to frown. It was a natural reaction to seeing such a small creature being covered in blood. The glare in Choi Han's eyes as he stared at the torturer was vicious.

"Choi Han really looks ready to kill." Rosalyn states, but she couldn't blame him, as a mage, she knew that she would have thought the same as her companion.

"Choi Han."
That was why Cale had called out to Choi Han. Choi Han was still glaring at the torturer as he reported.
"As you ordered, I left the escaping workers alone. I also made sure that all of the strong individuals would not be able to fight."
"Good job."
Cale praised Choi Han before pointing to the flat area on the wall.
"Punch this spot."
"As strong as I can?"

"Are you crazy?!" Cale almost shouted, as someone who had been beaten almost to death by the swordmaster, he knew that if he punched the wall as strong as he can, the cave would be destroyed.

Other people, especially the ones who had been in the Plaza Terror Incident, were also thinking along the lines as Cale.

'Are you planning on destroying the cave?'
"No. Control your strength. Just pretend you are creating a 10cm dent in this wall."
"Mm. So, very lightly."
"Sure."
Very lightly? Cale quickly stepped away from Choi Han after hearing Choi Han call something that was impossible for Cale to do as only using a tiny bit of his strength.

'My other self seems very weak, but I also don't think that I would be able too do the same as that punk.' Cale thinks.

Choi Han understood that to be Cale telling him to hurry, and immediately punched the wall with his fist.
Boom!
"Wow."
"Oh."
Cale picked the dragon back up while the kitten siblings were admiring what happened.
Screeeeeeeech-
A chilling screeching noise came out of the wall, and an area the size of an adult male appeared to one side of the cave wall. Choi Han quickly picked up the torch.
"Let's go."
At Cale's command, the kittens got on Choi Han's back, as Choi Han stepped into the tunnel first. Cale followed behind him. The dragon remained quiet in Cale's arms, with only the sound of its breathing coming out of it. However, the eyes that were staring at Cale were still extremely vicious.
Rather than any gratitude for saving him, it seemed to be filled with thoughts of terror about being tortured by someone else, as well as anger and resentment toward humans.

"I don't think my other self even thought of that." Cale says without thinking, making people look at him as if starting to see some similarities.

'The two Young Master Cale really seems to have the same mindset, could it be that all this time he had been acting? And maybe he started to act as he stumbled into information about how a war would break out?' The crown prince had started theorizing, because as he had started observing Cale, he had seen that the Cale in their world seemed to agree to the thinks that the other Cale did.

"Stop staring at me like that."
Cale casually talked to the dragon in his arms.
'Ah, I'm a bit out of breath.'

A lot of people facepalmed at this.