09

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Felix i like- no I love you. I have for years, I'm sorry for what i did but please know I'm telling the truth-"

Felix crashed their lips together again, the kiss was short and sweet. Cutting Jisung off mid ramble.

"You talk too much."

"I'll talk more if it means getting more of them."

"You're an idiot."

"I am an idiot."

The two laughed together, they fell into a comfortable silence. watching the lights of the busy area of Seoul from where they were at one of the highest natural area of the city. "Do you remember sitting here during high school and seeing that old lady pass us everyday? She always gave us sweets."

"Yeah. Looking back I don't think we should of trusted her that easily."

"Oh well, we're still alive and the sweets were nice so. Win, Win."

"You need to know when to stop talking."

"You can teach me." Jisung leaned closer to Felix smirking as he blushed, adverting his eyes Jisung's. The blonde pushed him away lightly.

"Stop messing around."

————————

"Felix, Can i ask you something?" Felix nodded against Jisung shoulder. Jisung had his arm wrapped around the younger boy, as they sat on the bench watching the sun set over the city. "Do you wanna...maybe...um. Be my,,,Boyfriend?"

Felix sat up right, staring at the other. Panic rose in him when Felix didn't move or say anything. The soft wind moved his blonde hair slightly, blowing it onto his face more. Jisung hesitantly raised his hand to push the hair out of the others face, smiling at his cuteness. "It's okay if you don't want to! I just-"

"Jisung. You really are an idiot!" Felix pulled Jisung to him, his legs resting either side of the blonde's straddling his lap. "I've been waiting for you to ask me that since we were 15. Yes, i would love to!"

"Wait really?" Felix nodded, from his view the setting sun created a halo of light around his head making him look even more angelic.

Jisung stared at Felix for what seemed like hours, taking in all his features that were already memorised in his mind. "You're so beautiful. I love you so much Lee Felix."

"I love you to Han Jisung, I always have."