06

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"you're up early."

Felix spun around from his spot leaning against the counter to see a barley awake Jisung staring in the bedroom doorway.

"says you. you're normally still asleep when I leave for work at eight let alone right now at half five."

"You woke me up when you got up."

"Oh sorry."

"Heh its fine, I felt you sit up. so I took a peck and you looked really panicked so I thought Id see if you were ok."

"I'm fine don't worry about me, go back to sleep you'll be tired later.'

"Felix. All I do is clean this already spotless apartment and cook dinner. I have plenty of time to sleep during the day. Now tell me what wrong."

Silence rushed into the room like sonic the hedgehog. The two stood staring at each other, jisung waiting for the blonde to answer and Felix questioning every word he knows trying to find the best way to say his answer. Felix broke eye contact, staring at the hot brown liquid in the coffee mug he was holding, He took a deep breath before talking.

"Why did you leave me?"

Jisung was taken back by the question, sure he knew Felix wanted the answer but he didn't know how to say I'm. What was he meant to say?

'Because you made me feel weird things inside whenever you just existed'

'Because I thought about kissing you every time you spoke.'

'because I love you but was too scared to admit it cause I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I did that anyway so there was no point in even trying to hide it after that but I still did.'

Yeah that would go down great.

"Jisung..?" Felix was now standing in front of the other, trying to get his attention. Jisung had been staring off into nothing for couple of minutes worrying Felix. 

"Huh, what?" Jisung shook his head regaining focus on the blonde staring at him. Their close proximity made him stiffen in is spot.

"I asked why you left me.?"

"O-oh. Um...Fuck it. Tonight, be ready for 7pm. I'm taking you somewhere."