"That's what you said to me when we first met, when I gave you the secretary position."

Wrong thing to say, I knew it instantly.

It was as though her anger gave energy to that ponytail as it floated behind her. It was as though Honami had her own whiteroom mode as her pupils dilated and disappeared. Similarly to how the anime's I enjoy watching would always portray female leads just before they went completely psychotic.

"I am going to give you an opportunity to rethink what you just said." Honami said calmly.

Honami has been playing with me lately. Lying on my bed and teasing me, pulling her to me when I was the one who kissed her in the room. Wearing that cursed bikini and lying on my sunbed and then having the audacity to make out like it was my fault when she was constantly tempting me.

Wars have been started for less. I will not be subjugated by this woman.

Jumping off from the sink I stood to my full height, looking down at her. Honami didn't raise her head, simply raising her line of sight to look up at me as I looked down at her, trying to intimidate her.

She didn't flinch and met me head on. As expected of the former leader of Class B.

"No."

So this would be our first fight, another new experience. The battlefield had been set and I wasn't going to back down. Regardless of if I was right or wrong, Honami was being defiant and a precedent would not be set of me folding whenever she confronted me on things.

One of the things that frustrated me more than anything about Honami was how stubborn she is. Funnily enough, it was also one of the things I enjoyed most about her personality. Everything in moderation, it shows how close and intimate we have become so quickly, she wasn't comfortable enough with anyone to show when she was upset or angry.

She did it with me, only with me. Honami was also one of the few people who wouldn't simply let me have my way.

"When I said that, I meant with Student Council duties. Not with your punishments. I'm your secretary, not your slave." Honami said firmly.

"You should have chosen your words more carefully then." I fired back calmly.

"You should choose your next words carefully as well, Ayanokouji-kun. I also said that back when we were nothing but mere acquaintances back then. I'm your girlfriend now. I hope you don't honestly expect me to continue doing everything from now on, do you?"

It shouldn't be like this, we were having an argument. Our very first disagreement as a couple that started on one topic and moved to another. It was dangerous because quite honestly I didn't expect her to continue doing everything for me anymore but my pride didn't allow me to admit that. If I backed down now on this, I'd be giving up ground and I wasn't prepared to do that.

I also had to admit that there was a part of me that found this angry and annoyed Honami to be unbelievably attractive. Incredibly so.

"A deal is a deal, Ichinose. I hope you didn't confess simply to get out of your prior commitments. I thought that you weren't one to back out of things once you've given your word."

Ichinose looked hurt when I insinuated that her feelings for me weren't genuine and for a moment I felt like I went too far with that one. The hurt look on her face turned angry as those bright blue eyes I enjoy looking into all the time started to water.

"Circumstances change, Ayanokouji-kun." Ichinose hissed. "We're a couple now, we're a package deal. That means we average our misery, I will not be treated like a slave or a doormat!"