Twelve

"Hyung can I have your phone number?" Jungkook asked

"Uh sure..." Taehyung smiled. He took out his phone and handed it to Jungkook. "Dial yours and then I'll call you!" Taehyung spoke up.

"Okie!" He smiled and typed his number. He saved his contact and called himself. "It's done!!" Jungkook spoke and gave back Taehyung's phone. Taehyung chuckles when he sees how the prince saved his number, /Jungkookie ♡/.

As Jungkook was busy saving Taehyung's number Taehyung decided to change the contact name from /Jungkookie ♡/ to /My Prince ♡/.

"By the way hyung... As it's morning how about I give you a tour around the castle as well as the town?" Jungkook asks as he stuffs the phone in his pocket.

"Sure! I'd love to!" Taehyung smiles.

"Well then let's go freshen up! We'll meet at the castle's main entrance in a few." Jungkook says and with that, they both go inside their respective rooms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

FEW MOMENTS LATER

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was standing near the gate, talking with Hobi when their attention shifted to Taehyung.

"I'll send them okay?" Hobi speaks up.

"Hyung nothing's gonna happen, I am just showing him around the town. And everyone in the town is kind and of no harm!" Jungkook pouts.

"Jungkook you know the current situation in the castle right..." Hobi sighs.

"Oh, yea... But hyung Somi and I are out of it. We are not even related to whatever shit going in there." Jungkook scoffs.

"Hello!" Taehyung joins in.

"Hello, Taehyung!!" Hoseok greets him with a smile.

"Let's go?" Taehyung asks Jungkook ad he replies with an enthusiastic nod.

"Jungkook I am sending the guards! I don't want any arguments now!" Hoseok speaks sternly and Jungkook had no other option but to agree to his hyung.

"Fine! But tell them to be a little away from us instead of being stuck to us okay?" Jungkook says and gives Hobi his puppy eyes.

"Alright alright! Don't make that face!" Hobi speaks and goes inside. After a minute or so, two guards come outside.

"Let's go, prince!" They speak and finally they both proceed with two guards following them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*