•30¦Be careful, Ok?•

Start from the beginning

The two guards were having a little chat with eachother, but suddenly-

"Hey baby?", Yeonjun said in a seductive way before giving a wink and walked a sexy cat walk, obviously shaking his ass as much as possible, the two guards was taken aback.

One of them bit their lips, "who are you alone here, sexy?", he asked standing up from his seat, the thing that made the ice element wanna throw up was that this two guys looked almost sixty years old.

"I'm just looking for someone to help me... Can you be the one?", he drove his fingers through the guy's face and walked towards the one who is sitting.

He mentally cursed Soobin for making him do this and sits on that guys lap, the one who was standing was shocked.

"Did your master let you out by yourself, pup?" they other dude asked.

"Uh may be? Mind teaching me a lesson and being my new master?", Yeonjun pouted and go to kiss that guys neck.

But instead for a kiss, he bit the guys neck, before the guy could let his scream out, Yeonjun put his hands on his mouth and hold the guys hands with his other hand.

While the icy boy was doing his job,
The fire element aim his arrow at the guy who was focusing fully on Yeonjun and fired it right on his neck, the guy fell forward and yes.... He died.

"Yeonjun, I think he is already dead, let go of his neck."

Hearing Soobin, Yeonjun let his victim go, "Did I really just bit him and he died?"

"You have cat ears hyung..... Wait What!?" Beomgyu's eyes widened when he realized it, "You have cat eyes, Jun!" Soobin yelled.

"What!?" Yeonjun patted his head and felt something really soft.

"No way!" he yelled out in disbelief.

"Wait how did this happened?"

"That's what I wanna know too!", the boy all touched their hyung's cat ears to see if it is real, "Is it because you bit this person?"

"Maybe, we can talk about this later first let's finish the job we have... Let's go!", Yeonjun said and took the key from the dead guards pocket and unlocked the gates, he slowly pushed it to not make any noise.

They silently slipped inside and was meet with a guy, with bright blue hair, he was handsome, and had his arms crossed, Kai was lost in the visuals.

"You are handsome!", he said without realizing and got a hit in the head.

"Are you cheating on us?", Beomgyu asked, "No! But what can I say, he just looks so handsome~", Kai looked at the now smirking male.

"Thank you... But I'm taken.", he said pouting, "oh!, That's nice and me too.", Kai also pouted, "What is your name?"

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul or easily you can call me Ten!", he said smiling.

"You are from Thailand?"

"Yeah! Why?"

"Just asking and I'm Yeonjun!, this is my boyfriend Soobin!", Yeonjun introduced himself and Soobin, who bowed politely, Ten did the same.

"I'm Beomgyu, this is Taehyun!"

"Hyung, what about me?", Kai whined

"You can do it yourself, that's what you said at the party!", Kai rolled his eyes, "I'm huening kai!"

"Which party are you talking about?", Ten asked, "Oh it was Jackson hyung's party and I'm pretty sure he has a party every week!", Kai replied

"You are taking about Jackson Wang right?", Kai nodded.

"I know him, he is lucas's friend!", Ten said excitedly, "What!?"

"He is friend with a demon?"

"Well lucas is not that bad... Correction, was!", the boys was confused.

"Anyways can I ask why you have your fox ears out?", Ten pointed at Yeonjun, "fox ears? Oh we thought this was cat ears and I don't know why."

"Ah learn a way to hide it and I'm sure you guys came to help Yuta, Mark and Haechan, right?", ten asked, "Yes.", they answered.

"Can I ask you guys something?", the boys nodded.

"Can you take me outside of here too, please-"

"You don't have to please us hyung, we will help you but first, you have to help us find Yuta and other two!", Yeonjun said.

"Of course follow me and try not to use your magic, it can trigger the sirens!", the blue haired male said and the boys said a 'OK' and followed him.

"Be quiet and follow me...", Ten said as they walked through the long hallway, "This is so dark and creepy.", Beomgyu murmured.

"It is."

"Oh my god, Johnny is coming. Hide!", for a second they freaking out but then, Kai flew to the ceiling using his wind element and Taehyun and Beomgyu hide behind the curtains and Soobin and yeonjun behind the pillar.

Only down fall was soobin's height, he was tall and the pillar was no use.

'Fucking Soobinie hyung, hide some where else we can see ya!'

"Tae?"

'Yes hyung and don't you dare let your voice out, I will freeze the time you go hide some where else!"

"No don't the sirens-", before he could finish the sirens goes off, Taehyun didn't even finish his spell.

They fucked up! Ten cursed in his mind, "Oh my gosh, what is happening?", Johnny asked, as he heard the noise.

"I don't know hyung-"

"Taeyongie hyung! They are here!", it's Hendery's voice.

This motherfucker is gonna get murdered by me, Ten sent a look to Hendery, already planned the plot of a brutal murder.

"Who is?", Johnny asked and turned the noise off, "Those five boys!"

"Wait what!?, where are they?", the demon's voice sounds like he was starving his whole life and someone said that they have food.

"They already got in the castle hyung, we just have to find them!", Hendery smiled, "Well tell the guards to close all the windows and doors, and-"

Well damn, suddenly the royal demon noticed a movement near one of the pillar.

"Who is behind the pillar?"

Oh fuck....