What was Gu Jiangxin talking about?

Start from the beginning

Gu Shishi had no idea that her three paintings were so well received by President Huang and the government official.

It had never crossed her mind how much the three paintings created with the system’s assistant could affect others!

She merely painted what was in her mind at the time.

There is always someone better out there. When she stood on the peak and look out there, she felt refreshing.

No matter how long and hard the journey on perfecting her painting skill was, and how tiring her future would be, she would continue to pursue it!

Much like the flying mystical crane. Its manner elegant, it’s pace steady. It was both firm and nonchalant at the same time.

If she could succeed in her pursuit, great. If not, it was meant to be.

Happiness was having put in the hard work and opportunities of opening one’s eyes during the flight.

As for Maitreya, it was a tip from the system to keep an uplifting mood while she was getting ready to become pregnant. Maitreya had come to her as the symbol of one who is always smiling. That was where her inspiration came from.

She also hoped to hang this painting in their house in the future. Perhaps it could cure the boss’s cold face if he looked at it enough.

[Number of successes in affecting others’ emotions: 3.]

[Received fondness from Mayor Liu, Huang Chuan and 11 others.]

[Approval from Others reached LV 7.]

[Maximum health extended to 90 days.]

[Next level: Maximum health will be 180 days.]

“Tsk tsk.”

This system was so stingy.

Gu Shishi shook her head.

“Seriously, you have to at least give me time to carry a baby to term. I am going to need 10 months for that. Don’t be so stingy.”

She went on and on but the system just ignored her and remained silent.

Gu Shishi pursed her lips. “So stingy.”

That being said, as soon as she was done giving the system a hard time, she happily went to check out her progress toward the next level.

Approval from Others went up because of the exhibition of her three pieces of work, right?

That meant to say that she would be receive a lot more fondness from others during the exhibition period, right? She just might reach LV 8 by the time the exhibition is over!

As for Doting from the Male Lead… Gu Shishi was very happy after just one glimpse. Ever since her pregnancy test, the boss’s fondness toward her had been growing at a natural rate of 1% per day. She was already close to reaching LV 8!

She would be reach 180 days in no time - that was the equivalent of half a year!

She felt as lucky as she had hit a lottery jackpot!

The thought of that alone was enough to make Gu Shishi happy.

She tossed away her paint brush right away and went to lay down in bed.

Hugging the pillow, she worked on figuring out how much money she would need to fill up all 180 days.

When Huo Sishen opened up the door and walked inside, he saw Gu Shishi lying in bed.

His chest tightened right away.

She normally stood for at least half an hour to practice her brush stroke.