Trap

The students went to the imfirmary to fix up Tomohiro's wounds.

Yoshiki: There. You should be okay, as long as you don't run.

Tomohiro: T-Thank you.

Ayumi: Good work Kishinuma-Kun.

Yoshiki:Ah it's nothing.

Tohko: Ohkawa-Kun.

Tomohiro then looks at Tohko.

Tohko: I should tell you something. It's not good.

Tohko explains everything of the reason why they are here. From the truth of the Sachiko ever after charm to the death of their friends.

Tomohiro:No...No...Why...Why did this have to have to happen to us!! I want to go home!! Mommy!!!

Tohko comforts Tomohiro.

Tohko: It's okay Tomo-kun. We will get home soon. All we have to do is find Kurosaki and Fukuroi.

Tomohiro: But what about....Kizami...I mean even though what he did was unforgiveable. But he's life is still important.

Tohko stayed silent for a while registering everything she remember about Kizami. She liked Kizami. He had good looks, good grades. At first she always thought he was the strong silent type. Someone she thinks is cool. But never in a million years did she thought he would go as far to kill the rest of his classmates. She remember that Kizami has Kai's knife. Was it possible that he killed him when they were both alone. Or was it the Ghost Children's doing.

Tohko: I'm still working on that.

Tomohiro: Okay...

Tohko then looks at Yoshiki and Ayumi, the both of them were talking to each other. She examines Ayumi for quite a while as she heard talking about 'Mochida'.

.....Wait a minute!

....She knows that Satoshi boy?!! Are they classmates?!!

Tohko: Ummm....Did you guys say Mochida?

Ayumi and Yoshiki look back at Tohko in shock. Tomohiro was a bit confused...

Ayumi: How do you know-?!

???: Help!!!

Tohko: Wait?! That voice it couldn't be?!!

Tomohiro: Mitsuki-chan!!

Tomohiro walked out of the infirmary.

Tohko: Tomohiro! Wait! Mitsuki-chan is-!!

To their shock Mitsuki was on the ground crying.

Tohko: (Wait, that can't be possible, I just saw her dead in the classroom a few minutes ago!)

Tomohiro: Mitsuki-chan? Are you alright?

Mitsuki then looks up and to Ayumi and the others shock. She had a dark smirk on her face, then blood begins to poor out of her eyes and abdomen.

Tohko: (This isn't Mitsuki-chan is it?)

'Mitsuki' suddenly transforms into the Girl in Red. Before the surviving students realize...It was a trap!

To be continued!