With his arms around her, he felt that his life is now complete

Start from the beginning

Huo Sishen lifted his brows.

He didn’t need to say anything. Gu Shishi saw the stack of documents on his desk next to his laptop.

She couldn’t help but stuck her tongue out. “I’ll come back later.”

Huo Sishen’s lips curved upward some as he pushed the documents further away from him.

“I am not busy right now.”

Gu Shishi’s eyes beamed right away. She happily handed a cookie over to him.

When one accepts food or favors from another, they would owe them a favor.

“I just have a little request.”

Gu Shishi put the plate down and gestured it with her pinky.

“Chuchu told me that she had been getting business management lessons from that Executive Assistant of yours.”

Huo Sishen looked up and reluctantly took over the cookie that he found was too sweet.

“I want to go and join her.”

Gu Shishi let out a sigh of relief when she saw him accepting her food.

She looked at him eagerly.

“I don’t cause any trouble, I promise.”

His wife taking lessons from his underling?

Huo Sishen’s eyes narrowed.

“His surname is Meng. Somewhat good looking and resembles a super model, that one.”

Gu Shishi thought he might have forgotten so she elaborated.

“Chuchu said he is very patience and detailed. And he’d also answer all of her questions.”

Good looking?

Super model?

Huo Sishen’s lips twitched.

He had no idea that his Executive Assistant had received this kind of remarks.

Should he transfer him to the sale department in a branch office?

“Can I go tomorrow?”

Gu Shishi felt that time was not on her side. Perhaps it was already too late for her to start learning about business management.

“No.”

Huo Sishen didn’t even need to think about it.

He turned her down immediately.

Gu Shishi couldn’t maintain her look anymore and gave him a distressed look.

Huo Sishen closed up the laptop in front of him.

Crossing his arms in front of him and his broad shoulder leaned up against the back of his chair, he asked, “Doesn’t taking up on business management eat into your painting time?”

Just the other day, the seniors at the art association had already said she was wasting her talent by management an art studio.

Gu Shishi blinked her limpid eyes before she shook her head. “I have been practicing every day. However, in addition to practicing regularly, one also needs to experience life to improve one’s creativity. That includes learning and observing different events and individuals. Any new experiences can become materials in the future.”

Once one’s technique had achieved mastery level, then it was vital for the creator’s content, mental state, as well as their artistic concept to reach the same level.