1 Not as Planned

//Hello Yaoi Fans! As always feel free to comment any mistakes you find and I will fix them! I write these in such a hurry and never proof-read 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣//

Herobrine peers down at his open hands. The hands that destroy everything. It's just in his nature...to be the bad guy.

Back then, when he and Notch created the world, everything was perfect. Everything had a purpose and a place. Everything worked effectively, and everything co-existed in harmony. It was wonderful...

Until Notch ruined it all, by creating a tiny being in their image. He called them humans. Weak, pathetic, and uncontrollable beings that would wreck the world. Naturally, he and Notch fought once the human started creating new things. Useless things...

Their final fight was brutal, leaving Herobrine without his blue eyes and with solid white instead. Sometimes they burn a little from the charge Notch shot him with..and in the end, Notch created the Ather and Herobrine created the Nether.

Herobrine causes havoc whenever and wherever he can. He haunts the humans, and they are oh so very afraid of him. Notch often shows up, and Herobrine typically escapes and retreats to the Nether.

Today, however, is different.

Today, Herobrine is scheming something big. He wanted to sneak into Notch's castle, and delete the upcoming update Notch had been working on. It would allow the humans to reproduce, and that absolutely was not an option.

It has to be stopped.

So, he puts his plan into action. First things first, he can't go into the Ather as he is. Notch can sense him and his power...
To get by this, he is going to have to appear weaker, like a human.
He pulls out a potion of weakness, and despite the fear settling on his stomach, he drinks it. Every last drop...and it doesn't take long for him to feel it's effects.
This must be how humans feel. What a pathetic way to live, so weak and fragile. Notch's design is completely flawed, even structurally.

Still, this step was necessary. Now, he grabs a large black coat off the wall, and drapes the hood over his head. He will draw attention either way if he's spotted, but at least this way nobody will recognize him right away.

Next, to teleport close to Notch's castle. He should be outside the castle, far enough from the guards.
He teleports, and just as he thought, he's right on the outskirts of the castle. Carefully peeping over the hill, he can see a guard standing by the barracks. Guards in there right now should be sleeping; resting for their next shifts at night. It's perfect.

Herobrine smirks a bit, and then uses his powers to conjure up a bit of fire at his fingertips. He sets a tree on fire just in the guards view. The fire takes only a minute to build, and the smoke bellows over the hill, catching the guards attention.
Naturally, the curious guard leaves his post to find others who will help put the fire out.

Nows the time!
Herobrine teleports over to the door, and slowly opens it. It creeks a bit, making his heart beat faster. Luckily, nobody hears it, and so he enters and closes the door. In the entrance, he can see a hallway leading to another door. Here's hoping he doesn't run into Notch...
He sneaks passed a lot of guards sleeping in beds, and makes it to the door unnoticed.
Again, he slowly opens the door, and it's the castles main room.

He can clearly see Notch on his throne from behind. Guards facing away from Herobrine as he sneaks into the room and just passed them all to some stairs nearby. Notch continues to speak to some guards who are alerting him about the fire outside. The perfect distraction.

These stairs must lead towards Notch's work quarters. As Herobrine walks up the stairs, he finally enters another hallway, a wide one, with many doors lined through it. Ugh...he'll have to check them one by one to find the work quarters..
He opens the first door carefully, but it's not any sort of working area. It looks like maybe a study room. Lots of books and even an enchanting table. He closes that door and carefully opens the next one. It's a bathroom, with another door connected to it. That other door must be Notch's bedroom.
Herobrine blinks for a moment, curious about the bedroom, and what it might hold. Undoubtedly Notch has private items in there. Possibly, even notes.