"Calm down, I was just kidding," Jennie answered. Finally, Heejin calmed down. Then she said, "Oh, I was scared for a moment. I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"No, it's totally fine. I know you were tired. I didn't even want to wake up but we're home. Can you help me carry one of them?" She said because she can't manage to carry them both. Heejin nodded before picking up Luna. Jennie then carried the other twin.

"Bye Hoyeon," Jennie said. The manager replied, "Bye, don't forget about the boss. You'll be flying three days from now."

"I know."

Actually, she don't want to leave Korea yet. She's been having the best time of her life in the country but she have to. She have to meet the boss and explain her situation. Besides, she also wants to ask if she announcing that she already have kids is a good idea. She had been thinking a lot about it until she realized that it's probably better to release that statement from her company before someone else does it because it is most probably going to be more chaotic as they might add false assumptions and make it a bigger issue.

"See you, then."

Jennie nodded and got off the car with sleeping Aelia in her arms. Heejin hit the doorbell and in less than a minute, Irene opened the door, letting them all in. The woman even asked if she needed help but she shook her head.

They headed straight to their room and they laid the twins to the bed carefully so they won't wake up. After that, the two grown-ups went downstairs. "I'm kind of hungry," Heejin mumbled. "Me too, the food on the set wasn't enough for me," Jennie said. And so they headed to the kitchen to see what they could eat.

"What should we eat, sis?" Heejin asked while looking into the fridge. Jennie went to her and she also checked what is on the refrigerator. Then she saw some octopus in the freezer. "Do you like seafood?" Jennie asked because she kind of got an idea what to cook.

"Yes. Fortunately, I didn't inherit my mom's allergy to seafoods." Heejin answered and chuckled. "Good because I'm thinking of cooking spicy stir-fried octopus," Jennie said while getting the container with the octopus out of the fridge.

"Woah, that sounds delicious. By the way, you're gonna cook?" Heejin asked. She's actually wondering if Jennie knows how to cook because she never saw the latter cook anything since she have been there. It's understandable though because Lisa has house helpers and she's probably spoiling Jennie by not letting her do chores.

"Yes and if you're wondering if I know how to cook, I know. Since I've been running away from home when I was younger, I had to learn to be independent. So, I learned few skills and that includes cooking," Jennie answered filling up Heejin's curiosity.

Jennie began preparing the necessary ingredients with the help of her cousin. Then she started by cleaning up the octopus, removing the intestines and the beak. After that, she added flour to the octopus and scrub it in order to remove dirts and sands. Doing so, also makes the octopus tender. Next, she washed it clean with cold water before tossing it into the pot to boil it.

While waiting for it to boil, Jennie asked Heejin to chop the spices while she make the seasoning. After a couple of minutes, the octopus was finally boiling. Jennie asked Heejin to get the pot and use a strainer to get the octopus out of the pot without excess water while she place a pan to the stove. She poured some vegetable oil on the pan and just a few moments later, she also added the spices that Heejin chopped earlier.

Then while waiting for the garlics to turn brown and for the onions to be a bit translucent, Heejin started chopping the octopus into smaller pieces, not too small though. When she was done, the spices were already on the right color that Jennie was waiting for. So, they added the octopus shortly as well as the seasoning. Then Jennie began stirring the whole thing.