She was about to reach for her bag but Stefan grabbed it before her and decided to carry it. They walked together into school as he held her hand when they spotted Elena, Bonnie and Caroline.

"Girl if I did girls I'd surely do you," said Caroline.

"Lol really Care but sadly I'm saving my first time for when we all get a chance," she said innocently as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"So wait Damon didn't pop the cherry ?" she asked surprised.

"We almost did it however we decided to wait till we got Steffie back," she replied.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but Stefan and I are still together," said Elena as she didn't like her boyfriend's closeness with the ginger haired girl.

"No your not right Stefan?" She said looking at the hero haired blonde.

"Well....," started the vampire only for him to see a tear fall from Genevieve's eye. Genevieve felt like her world stopped when Stefan didn't deny the accusation.

The ginger walked up to the male and gave him a hard slap across the face that caused his head to turn. He brought his hand to where he was slapped and looked at Genevieve hurt when he noticed her heterochromic eyes were now orange. He tried to touch her only for her to back away and grabbed both Bonnie and Caroline's hands and left.

"Go fuck yourself Salvawhore," shouted Caroline as she showed him two middle fingers before turning to cheer up Evie who was hurt.

"Look Elena I know we didn't make it official but-"

"No Stefan you can't leave me," said Elena as she began to cry uncontrollably.

"Elena listen to me," said Stefan but Elena just wiped her tears before running away as she couldn't handle what's happening right now

"Why is this shit so hard," shouted Stefan.

Since he met Genevieve he has not once thought about the human doppelganger. His only thought since he and his brother found the ginger haired girl after she fell from the sky, he felt a bond with her and wanting to protect her so not once has he thought of his relationship with the doppelganger and now the girl he was falling in love with is upset with him.

He walked up to the reception and found out that Genevieve already collected her schedule and since they enrolled her early she had the same schedule as him which he didn't have to compel for her to get.

He walked into history class to see Bonnie and Caroline sitting at both sides of Genevieve and since he didn't want to sit in front of her so he compelled the guy behind her to move. Rebekah later rushed into the class and took the seat across from them.

"Evie I'm sorry," he said.

"Did you guys break up yet?" She replied not bothering to turn around.

"Not exactly," he replied.

"Well until then don't speak to me," she said still looking forward waiting for the teacher to appear.

"Hello everyone some of you might know me already but for our new students I'm Alaric Saltzman but you can call me Ric," said Alaric as he entered the class.

"So welcome back seniors let's turn our brains back on starting with this country's original founders the native American," continued Alaric.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asked.

"There's no evidence that viking explorers actually settling in the United States. Who are you?" Alaric answered before asking her identity.

"My name is Rebekah and history is my favorite subject," the blonde original answered.

The class continued as Alaric began to write on the board and Genevieve attentively paid attention while Stefan being the creep stared at her the whole time thinking she looked cute.

Class finally ended and now the girls have cheer practice. Genevieve didn't want to try out because she thought she wouldn't be as flexible as Caroline and Bonnie however they persuaded her which she reluctantly agreed to. Now she refused to come out of the changing room as the clothes Caroline gave her were too revealing.

She reluctantly went out and regretted it as the girls practiced near the boys football team whose members salivated at the sight of the ginger with her hair in a bun

She reluctantly went out and regretted it as the girls practiced near the boys football team whose members salivated at the sight of the ginger with her hair in a bun. She kept her necklace and bracelet on so she could feel comfortable.

"Are you guys ready?" Rebekah asked appearing out of the blue.

"Hey you can't just come here and infiltrate our lives. First with Evie and now at school," said Caroline.

As much as Genevieve trusted the blonde original the others didn't especially Caroline who was scared that they might bring trouble to town and Genevieve getting hurt in the process.

"I'm not interested in yours. You've got no spunk or popularity but maybe your boyfriend," Rebekah fired back while looking at Tyler who smiled at her from across the field and waved to Caroline.

"Girls please no fighting," said Genevieve giving the girls her famous puppy eyed look which softer their cold hearts.

"Evie will you please talk to me," said Stefan who took his shirt off and placed in on the girl as he didn't like the guys ogling her body.

"Stefan I like you, I honestly do but I can't be with you if you're already with someone. I mean how can it slip your mind that you were dating Elena? Now I feel like the other woman and I don't want that way so please go away," she said trying to stop the tears from falling.

Stefan just walked away feeling angry with himself. He didn't bother attending class for the rest of day so he went home and drank a couple of blood bags to calm his nerve and laid down before heading to the Gilbert house when he realized school ended.