Cameron Hayworthe was a demon sent to punish Nadia, or at least that's what she considered him. She wasn't sure when, but at some point she felt that he stopped loving her. It felt like the only time she was showed love was when she'd bring home trophies and medals at competitions. Other than that, she felt shut out.

Being neglected for so long tends to build the habit of bottling up emotions, which was something Nadia did more often than she should've. She became a ticking time bomb, and the outcome was always unfortunate for those around her when she exploded.

All that pent up anger eventually reached its maximum, causing chaos for Nadia's dad. Her, on the other hand, benefited from the incident, and she and her sister had to move from Atlanta to California with her mom. Or more specifically, Reseda.

The living situation wasn't exactly ideal, and it was a major difference from her home in Atlanta, but Nadia believed anything would be better than having to live under the roof of Cameron Hayworthe and do karate ever again.

A new city calls for new friends, as well as new enemies, which was what she expected. As long as she could put her days of karate and violence behind her and never mention why she moved, Nadia assured herself she'd be fine. She was happy with her friends, though they weren't exactly the most popular kids. Then there was Miguel Diaz, who brought out a certain part of her that she thought she wouldn't be able to unlock again.

Overall, Nadia felt like she'd be okay, and even possibly heal from the scars she never got the chance to heal from back in Atlanta.

Well, that was until Cobra Kai resurfaced.

STARRING...

CHANDLER KINNEY

NADIA HAYWORTHE

CHANDLER KINNEY↓NADIA HAYWORTHE

careful. don't start anything you
can't finish.

-