Chapter 0

It was just another night like any other. It was thundering heavily and the clouds were black. It looked like it was going to rain soon, but there was no sign that it was going to start now or later. But a gigantic island could be seen... Floating? She was among the clouds, floating and totally fine. There were high mountains at the end of it, lots of grass and rocks. But how was this thing flying? Well, it's Angel Island.

A large ship could be seen flying towards Angel Island. It was a gigantic red ship, which seemed to be quite complex, but also had a logo on the sides... And they had the face of a certain egg man with glasses and who is bald.

.
.
.
.
.

Now back on the island, there was a large area that stood out on it. It was flat and it also floated. It had a bridge connected to one of the mountains and a green path that led to another place. This platform had several decorative stones as well... But what stood out on it was a Temple right in the center. It was an open-air temple and had stairs to go down at the top. It had a large emerald on top of it that was bright green. It was very shiny and was lighting up the place.

???: (As a far back as I can remember. I've been living here, on this dark island.)

A person thinks. She seemed to be in front of the Esmerald.

???: (Always protecting Master Emerald from things that might hurt her.)

From a distance, he could be seen sitting at the very beginning of the stairs (from top to bottom), but still on the platform and within reach of the large Gem

???: (I don't know why I was put in charge of this job. Or why it was my destiny... My destiny to stay here, forever.)

Now the person could finally be seen right, and it was

Now the person could finally be seen right, and it was... An Echidna! It was a bipedal red Echidna. He had combat gloves with two spikes at the end each. He also had stylish green, yellow, and red shoes, with lego metal plates on top of them. That was Knuckles. He was sleeping peacefully, with no one disturbing him. The poor thing just wanted to rest after staying up nights, protecting the Esmerald.

KER-RASH!!!
A big shake happens, startling Knuckles who wakes up right away, with his violet eyes confused and scared. The trembling came from behind him.

Knuckles: "What the--??"

Knuckles can't help but be scared. He looks back towards the Master Esmerald to see if something had happened. He soon sees a creature... Strange... It didn't appear to be Human. He had big, wide hands, totally green eyes that looked like aliens, his brain was... on display?? No... That's because he's completely made of water!

 That's because he's completely made of water!