apple pies (prolouge)

(We don't actually ship Apple and fan, this is based off of a joke we made 🥺)

Fan looked Apple deep in the eyes.
"w-what.."
"promise me you won't tell her. she'd kill me if she knew"
fan sighed. "fine.."
Apple and Fan were standing in the hallways of hotel oj, trying to keep silent as everyone else was sleeping
in clear sight, a water bottle sat in the hands of fan, the reason he had been out of his room in the first place. Apple was out of her room to get her Amazon body pillow of marshmallow that had been shipped the very afternoon.

FAN POV:
I watched how apple curled her lips, wondering if this had really happened.
was her kiss real? Why did I let her kiss me?! I have a full on relationship with testube now!!
AND THE MOST CONFUSING THING OF ALL.....why did she even kiss me at all. I thought she liked other people...
and when I say that I mean I thought she liked women.

NO POV:

fan looked back up at her, face blushed red with confusion. Apple just simply walked away without explaining.

but as they both departed, fan remembered something. something important. testube worked the night cameras at hotel oj, meaning all of that was being stared at by her.
she knew what went down, and would not hesitate to end it as soon at it started.