CHAPTER : 4

Third POV :

After what RM said memebers go outside and drive every where
And try to find Jimin but couldn't memebers were disappointed they stopped near a park to think what they can do to find Jimin they call him but no answear text stil no answear they didn't know what to do they thought Jimin was back to Busan so they want to call Bang PD since RM was the leader memebers give the phone to him to speak with Bang PD RM dial the number and Bang PD answear and say.

Bang PD : Hello?

RM didn't know what to say he breath in and was about to answear when Jungkook say.

Jungkook : HYUNGS! HYUNGS! JIMIN HYUNG IS THERE! * Pointing to the park and the boy who was siting on the bench*

Evryone  look exited and look at where Jungkook point at and there was a boy who was siting on the bench RM turn off the phone and evryone get out of the car and run to the bench and to there surprise it was Jimin he was siting there by himself and crying then RM said.

RM : Jimin! We were so worried about you! * look at Jimin madly*

Jimin was quiet then say.

Jimin : leave me alone.... All of you guys leave me alone * cry and sniff *

Members didn't know what to say then V couldn't see he's soulmate like that and say.

V : Jimin.... What wrong with you * calm but about to cry *

Jimin was silent then V couldn't take it anymore he angrily go toward Jimin and speak again.

V : STOP ALL THIS! THIS IS NOT MY SOULMATE BANG PD WANT TO HIRE A NEW MEMBER.... SO STOP THE FUCKING THING AND COME WITH US!! * yelling at Jimin *

Jimin didn't even move Jungkook stop V and calm him down. RM
Speake again.

RM : Jimin... I don't know what happend but you.... Need to come back we need you without you BTS is not BTS we are in the car and wait for you.

After what RM said that he go toward the car other memebers too.
When memebers go in the car V was stil crying while Jungkook try to calm him then Jin said.

Jin : RM do you think he coming? * Look at RM *

RM look at Jimin on the car window and say.

RM : I don't know * say while looking at Jimin *

Jimin was siting there and thinking and a memory come to he's mind.

??? : Jimin I want some candy pleaseeee.

Jimin : No

??? : * start fake crying * buy me candy

Jimin : OH! OH! Don't cry cutie

??? : You gonna buy it for me?

Jimin : Fine * smile *

??? : Hurayy hehe * hug him *

Jimin : well but first you have to catch me if you want candy. * smile *

??? : Oh yea that's so easy Jimina hehe

Jimin : Really? Catch me if you can * start running *

??? : * get shock* Hey! That's unfaire you didn't tell me to *start yelling * ugh * stomp her feet and start running after him * see I can catch you hehe.

Jimin : oh yea do it then haha * run faster *

??? : *Run too and catch Jimin and breath heavily * see.... I.... I... Catch you hehe.

Jimin : come here the monster gonna eat you.

??? : Ahhhh oh nooooo * start laughing and running *

After the flash back he close he's eyes and just breath then say.

Jimin : Y/N I Love You... * say while eyes close *

With that he open he's eyes and walk to the car when the car door opened memebers get happy and hug him and cheer him but Jimin didn't say anything memebers drive to the dorm happily while Jimin just look at the window and be on he's own world.

To Be Continue...

***************************************************************